Heal by TinkerTailor
Summary: After a horrible incident in the potions lab, Snape must look after Harry.
As much as they both hate each other, they learn that pushing away grudges can show their true selves.
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: None
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts
Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption
Takes Place: 6th Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13745 Read: 23293 Published: 27 Jan 2017 Updated: 17 Jul 2017
Story Notes:
The characters don't belong to me. Only the plot.
Chapter 1 by TinkerTailor
There was a bang, followed by screaming. Snape threw his arms up in order to protect himself from the raging smoke that had suddenly come rushing towards him from his class. What on earth?
He waited for a few moments, still hearing the stupid children screaming.

"Will you all shut up!"

If they didn't stop screaming then that meant that they would've possibly be hurt, and were screaming out in pain. But no, they all quietened down, they were frightened... As usual.

"Get out of my way".

He growled, making his way slowly to Potters desk, how did he know it was Potter? He just knew. Potter lay on the ground, his hand on his chest, trying to breathe. Hermione was by Potters side in an instant.

"Harry, are you alright?"

"He obviously isn't alright Miss Granger!"

Snape hissed at her, she was, after all, looking at him. So she could clearly see the state that Potter was in.

"Madame Pomfrey will help us".

Snape said to Hermione who nodded before leaving the room. Snape had realized that Potter was staring at him, his green eyes were glistening.

"I'm sorry -".

"Keep quiet Potter, you shouldn't say anything right now".

Pomfrey was by Snape's side in a flash. She placed her hand on Potters forehead.

"What potion were you using?"

"Alignment Foragona".

"I've never heard of it -".

"If you never heard of it, then it's may be difficult to try and heal Harry, I can assist in that if you want, since I have more experience than you".

Snape could see that the medi witch was wanting to strike him, but he shook her head in stead.

"Fine, but be careful, this looks like a pretty bad one".

"You think I don't know that?"

Snape had dismissed the class, leaving Snape alone with Harry. The boy was still looking at him. Snape had levitated Harry off the ground before moving him to his quarters.

"You weren't thinking Potter, now you'll have to stay with me for a bit to recover, this potion was a complicated one. At first I wasn't going to proceed with it, but judgment got the better of me and I assumed my students were good enough by now to handle it. I'm thinking otherwise".

Harry tried to speak but the Potions Master put his hand up.

"Thus, I shall try not to anger you as you cannot speak properly, I'll get you a drink, the potion should have parched your throat, knowing you would've screamed".

The Potions Master left the room and Harry lay on the couch, anger flared up inside him, why couldn't he do anything right?
To be continued...
End Notes:
Alright guys, the first chapter up, sorry it's a bit short. But yeah :)


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3378