The Funny Way of Family by nikki__malfoy
Summary: Snape has become a father to Harry, and here comes Draco-his new brother. How will the two get along? How will the boys cope with their new way of life?
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: Out of Character Snape, Overly-protective Snape, Snape is Secretive, Snape is Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption, Sibling Addition
Takes Place: 4th summer, 4th Year
Warnings: Character Death, Neglect, Out of Character, Profanity, Romance/Slash, Self-harm
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1109 Read: 5674 Published: 01 Dec 2017 Updated: 28 Nov 2018
It changes by nikki__malfoy
Author's Notes:
Hope You guys like it!! This is a bit of a trial

At Hogwarts, Harry and Snape sit in Snape's quarters staring down at books. Snape is trying to teach Harry an extra lesson as a result of him not paying attention or showing up to class.

"Severus, this is bullshit, it's summer! Can't I practice some quidditch, please?!"

"If you would've showed up to class once in while you would be out there right now!" Snape declared sharply. You see, Snape took Harry in as his own after finding him hiding in the corridors. He was tired of dealing with the Dursleys and refused to return home, therefor, Snape was forced to look after him. "Let's finish this lesson, then you may go outside- but only for a short while.

"Fine!"

Meanwhile, Draco was suffering on his own. He was being starved and would have to sneak out for food. He hadn't seen his parents in ages, he was being flatly neglected by his parents. He finally had to leave. It was 12:55 a.m. or at least that's what the dusty, old, and dying clock said. He threw four shirts and three pairs of pants into a sack, wriggled out the window and sat on the roof. Am i actually doing this, he thought, yes! He allowed his bag to fall and hit the damp grass. He fell on his back as he pushed himself off the second story roof onto his back on the grass. Motionlessly paralyzed for a moment, breathing heavy, ready to find where the one person he knew he could trust was- Severus Snape!

To be continued...
End Notes:
Please leave comments and tell me if you want me to continue!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3451