The Funny Way of Family by nikki__malfoy
Summary: Snape has become a father to Harry, and here comes Draco-his new brother. How will the two get along? How will the boys cope with their new way of life?
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: Out of Character Snape, Overly-protective Snape, Snape is Secretive, Snape is Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption, Sibling Addition
Takes Place: 4th summer, 4th Year
Warnings: Character Death, Neglect, Out of Character, Profanity, Romance/Slash, Self-harm
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1109 Read: 5674 Published: 01 Dec 2017 Updated: 28 Nov 2018
Fuck you, Potter! by nikki__malfoy
Author's Notes:
OWO!! Thank you guys so much for the reads... I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever but I'll try to be regular now. Thank you for the loyalty! Love you guys!
Harry pushed opened a large wood door to reveal a cozy little room. Draco's eyes lit up as he saw the floating candles illuminating the room. Even though he had lived among magic his entire life, he had never been so happy and awed to see it right now. Harry threw Draco's things on the coach and walked over to the window.
"That's where you'll be sleeping" said Harry as he watched Severus walk to Hagrid's hut through the window. " Why are you here, Draco?"
"Why are you?" asked Draco
"Let me guess...got a little witch whore pregnant! Neglected the kid because, well, it wasn't you're fault right?!"
"Fuck you, Potter!" yelled Draco in response. "I...I.." Draco started as he sat down on the couch, "..I ran away." Harry looked awed, then furious.
"You had a perfect life and you left it?! What is wrong with you asshole?! What, did your parents say no dessert until after you finished your first three courses?! I swear to fucking Dumbledore himself!"
Draco didn't know how to respond. "Harry..." he started. "I know how it looks, that I had no reason to run..that i was just 'bored'..but that isn't true. Sometimes no parents are better than neglectful ones. I don't eat at home Harry, I'm not allowed anywhere but in my room, and those clothes I brought...well that's all I have." Harry opened his mouth to speak, but closed it once again, for it did not know what to say. Draco sat on the couch, his head in his hands, his elbows on his knees. Harry walked over to him, kneeled in front of him, and put his hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, Draco" Harry whispered.
Draco looked up at him with tears in his eyes. Harry stared into his big, grey eyes. He got this funny feeling in his gut. Draco reached over and held Harry's hand. The feeling in Harry's stomach grew. Without thinking, Harry leaned closer to Draco, closed his eyes, and kissed him, lightly at first, then more passionately. Draco's eyes were wide open from the start to end of the kiss. When Harry pulled away, Draco stayed perfectly still. His lips were slightly parted, his messy hair falling in his face, his hands were frozen.
Harry silently got up, walked to the window and stared out of it. I've never felt like that towards him before, Harry thought, never!
The awkward heat lingered in the air. The boys dud not know how to feel. Neither of them hated the kiss, but the were both shocked. Maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all...
To be continued...
End Notes:
Crazy stuff happens when I write without a plan, huh? My(new and first) boyfriend may have influenced my brain a little in writing that. I'm not a Drarry shipper but there's no turning back now...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3451