Potions and Snitches by Little Miss Novella
Summary: Summary: 100 word drabbles on Severus and Harry. Could be on apprentice, mentor, severitus, adoption, and teacher. Not slash, Please r&r!
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Baby fic
Takes Place: 0 - Before Harry is born, 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 1st summer before Hogwarts
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 250 Read: 2308 Published: 26 Jan 2018 Updated: 01 Feb 2018
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JKR does.

1. Introduction by Little Miss Novella

2. Chapter 2: Cares by Little Miss Novella

Introduction by Little Miss Novella
He knows that he should be in pain. Pain for the fact that his beloved best friend just died and the fact that Dumbledore and Voldemort used him.

But Severus is more in anger than in pain. He heard Dumbledore telling Hagrid to gather Harry Potter, to be sent to the Dursleys. And then he heard Minerva confirm his thoughts on a certain person. He heard that the Dursleys were the worst sort of people to be ever left with a child.

He always knew that Petunia would end up being a monster.

He left immediately to go find the Potter's house in Godric Hollows. He will raise the boy. Only because he knew exactly what Dumbledore was condemning that boy too. A life filled with misery.

And he won't let that happen.

To be continued...
End Notes:
I'll update a week! My goal is to have 100 drabbles written!
Chapter 2: Cares by Little Miss Novella
Author's Notes:
My thoughts about Severus Snape actually caring about Harry Potter.

Disclaimer: Are you kidding me, I don't own Harry Potter, cause if I did, Severus Snape would have been like this. Nope, this is not mine, J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter.

The first rule that Slytherins tend to learn is to hide their emotions and to lie whenever, something that truly matters (like the truth) that can easily manipulate that person.

Severus Snape might have lied to Albus Dumbledore that day.

Professor Snape might be one of the meanest, nastiest professor to Harry Potter. But he has a heart and he really does care about Harry.

So maybe at the end of the day not everything he does for Lily. He does it to protect Harry and make sure that in the end that Harry doesn't die.

He does everything cause he does care about Harry Potter.

And guess what? Albus Dumbledore knows that.

.

And someday, maybe, Harry Potter will know that as well.

To be continued...
End Notes:
Thanks for reading!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3467