Harry Potter And His Three Godfathers v2 by Devilishlycute
Summary: What if Harry went back into the past to try and change Dumbledore's mind about leaving him with the Dursleys. How would he change with a different childhood? Rewritten version
Categories: Parental Snape > Godfather Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus, Sirius
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Out of Character Snape
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Out of Character, Romance/Het, Self-harm
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 61630 Read: 15773 Published: 19 Apr 2018 Updated: 22 Dec 2020
Chapter 10 by Devilishlycute
Author's Notes:
Here is a new chapter for you. Sorry for the long wait.

A week later Severus found that it was too much for him to be in his lab as well as cook three meals a day.  So they had a meeting and decided that a house elf was definitely needed.

They made their way to Mama Isabelle's Crystals so that they could go through the shop to L'allee.

Once there they asked someone if there was a shop that sold house elves.  The person directed them to the shop.  

They found the shop that was named The House of Elves.  They went in and the proprietor greeted them while telling them to look around and if they needed any help just ask.

They were looking around the room of elves and Harry wandered over to an elf that had a baby elf in her arms. "Baby!" yelled Harry pointing. "Yes, Harry a baby elf," responds Remus getting down onto his knees so that he could talk to Harry so that Harry didn't have to look way up to talk to Remus.  "Mine!" Harry loudly claimed! Mitzi was bouncing up and down but trying not to wake the baby.

"Do you want to buy them, Harry?" asked Sirius.

"Yes! Buy baby!"Harry replied. Remus replied the mummy elf will have to come with them too. Harry pouted for a bit until Remus told him that the baby needed their mummy.

"Hello what is, your name?" asked Severus kneeling down.

"I am Mitzi Master." replied the elf.

"Hello Mitzi, is the baby a girl or boy?" asked Sirius who was also on his knees.

 

"He is a boy!" she replied excitedly.

"And a handsome boy he is," stated Remus.  Mitzi blushed with pleasure. "Thank you, Master."

Severus asked if he had a name and Mitzi replied that no he didn't have one as of yet. That the baby was born after their Mistress died.

"You speak well, Mitzi," commented Sirius.

"Our late Mistress taught us to speak proper English," she replied.

"Who are we?" asked Severus.

"My mate and I, and she was going to teach my baby as well," answered Mitzi.

"Mitzi is your mate here?" Asked Sirius.

"Yes, Master he is over with the male elves," answered Mitzi exiting the pen after Severus opened it for her.

"What is his name?"  Remus asked before he got to his feet.  "His name is Baron!" Mitzi answered. Remus went over to the male section of the room and called out for Baron.

"I am Baron, Master." Answered an elf in front of him.

"You would be the mate of Mitzi?" asked Remus."Yes, Master," replied Baron.

"Follow me please," replied Remus opening the magical gate. Remus and Baron went over to the rest of the group and then motioned to the proprietor of the shop.

"We will take these elves,"Remus said to him.

"Excellent! Come over to the counter, and we will complete the sale."replied the proprietor. They all went to the counter and Sirius paid for the elves and then the proprietor asked who was going to be bonded to the elves they replied that Harry was but that they would have to obey them as they obey, Harry.

The proprietor did the ceremony that made the elves Harry's and then Severus told them to go to the house, told them where the house was, and where their room was located. Severus also weaved his wand over the three elves so that they could get through the ward on the house  He then asked Mitzi if she can cook on a muggle stove. She answered no, so they told her that they would get a wizarding stove for her. With a bow, Mitzi and Baron popped out to go to the house.

After they left The House of Elves they found a store that sold wizarding appliances.  They went in and looked around for the appliances that Mitzi would need to cook their meals.  The men found what they were looking for, then paid for them and shrunk them to transport them home.

The godfathers and Harry then went back through Mama Isabelle's Crystals and stopped to talk to Esmeralda for a bit.  They asked after her grandmother and was told she was doing well and that she was in the back."Gwanmama!" yelled Harry.

"I am here child," Isabelle said coming out from the back room.

Harry held his little arms out to Isabelle.  She took Harry and cuddled him.  Harry giggled as Isabelle blew raspberries on his neck.  Isabelle talked to Harry about his new house and Harry jibber jabbered all about it and Isabelle hemmed and hawwed in the appropriate places as if she knew what he was saying.  Knowing Isabelle she just might be able to translate what Harry was telling her.

"So Sirius you tried your hand at cooking did you," Isabelle said with a giggle.

"How did you know that?" asked an astonished Sirius.

"Harry told me!" replied the elderly witch.

 

"You should of seen it Isabelle.  He burned everything, even the pots and pans he was using.  We had to throw them out because they were beyond help.  But I have to admit I admire him for trying his hand at it." admitted Severus.
Remus added, "They were so burnt that all the fire detectors in the house went off.  We had to go room to room to get rid of the smoke and then we went to a restaurant to eat."

"I am not cooking ever again!  It is hard work."  Sirius said with a pout.

Isabelle and Esmeralda laughed not only at the story but at the look on Sirius' face.  It was priceless.

The guys went home after leaving Isabelle and Esmeralda.  When they got there Severus took the wizarding stove and ovens into the kitchen.  Mitzi was there with the baby strapped to her front checking out the cupboards.

"Finding everything you will need Mitzi?" asked Severus.

"Yes, Master. I am finding what I will need." replied Mitzi.

"Good if there is anything that you need then just ask us for and we will see that you get it.  Now we have breakfast at 7:30 am, lunch at 12:30 and dinner at 5:30.  Harry's bedtime is at 8 pm and he has a snack at 7:30.  Nothing to heavy." explained Severus.

"I will make sure the meals are ready at that time, Master." assured Mitzi.

"Oh and you will find money in this draw for groceries.  Take what you believe you will need and let us know if it gets too low and we will make sure it is topped up." explained Severus going to a draw by the fridge.  "Now do you know what everything is in the kitchen?" he asked.  "As we go we will replace the rest of the muggle appliances for wizarding.  Here are the wizarding stove and ovens." stated Severus setting the appliances on the kitchen table.  Knowing that Mitzi would be able to put them into place and told her to shrink the mugge appliances and put them in the basement on a shelf.  Severus then disconnected all the cords that connect the appliances to the electricity.

"I will replace the muggle appliances with the wizarding ones right away, Master." replied Mitzi with excitement in her eyes.

"Baron," called Severus.  Baron popped in in front of Severus.  Severus got down onto one knee.  "Yes, Master?"  asked Baron."Baron we want to house animals on the property but we don't have any housing for the animals we wish to get.  Your job will be to construct these buildings.  Take your time so that you don't get hurt.  There is a box in the draw with the grocery money that is for the supplies that you will need.  Mitzi will show you where it is, and if you need more don't hesitate to let us know and we will get you more as soon as possible."  Severus explained.

"Yes, Master I will get right on it." responded Baron.

"Now we wish to have chickens, cows, pigs and sheep.  If you need help and you know of any elves that would help you even if they are free elves let me know and I will pay them.  Also see if any free elves want a job because you are going to need help with the animals and the maintance of the property." said Severus seriously.

"I know of a some free elves that are looking for work but would really love to be owned by a family." replied Baron.

"Let me talk it over with Remus and Sirius and will let you know later today what our decision is but I don't see a problem with owning more elves to help you out." stated Severus with a thoughtful look.

"Thank you, Master." answered Baron with a smile.

Severus went to look for Remus and Sirius so that they could talk about getting more elves to help Baron with the construction and the looking after the animals that we wish to get.  He found them in the playroom with Harry.

"Remus, Sirius can I talk to you for a minute, please?" asked Severus.

"Do you wish to talk here or out in the hall?"  Remus asked.

"Here is good its not a sensitive subject that Harry can't hear it." replied Severus.

"Ok, Severus whats up?" inquired Sirius.

"Well as I was talking to Baron about constructing the shelters for the animals we wish to have I realized that it will be too much for one elf to do on his own.  When I mentioned that he could get other elves to help him even if they were free as we would pay them. Baron mentioned that he knew some elves that are free but wished they were owned by a family and I was thinking that instead of buying more elves that we can ask the freed elves if they wished to be owned again.  What do you think?" explained Severus.

The two thought for a minute until Remus answered Severus.  "It sounds like a good idea Severus.  Baron will definitely need help, so I say yes.  Sirius?"  "I concur." answered Sirius.

Severus left the playroom and hunted out Baron to let him know that their plan was a go.  When Baron brought back eight house elves four couples.  Two of the female elves he sent into the house and told them that Mitzi was in charge of the house.  Severus turned to the males and told them what they were to do and that Baron was in charge of them.  He sent them on their way to get as much work done while there was still daylight, with a reminder to stop and eat and to drink plenty of fluids.  The last two female elves he decided that they would plant a garden and they could look after it.  The house elves working inside would can some of the vegetables for the winter.  They would have to wait until spring but they could plan it for now.  He sent the two on their way to start to plan the garden.  Brittany and Jeanette brought their plan to Severus and he took it to Sirius and Remus for approval.  They all approved the plan so Brittany and Jeanette plotted out the garden and dug the grass up and fertilized the soil to get it ready for the spring and they can plant the seeds.  They then got the plot ready for the winter. 

The male elves made short work of setting up the shelters for the animals.  Sirius and Remus went and paid for the animals that they had ordered and made arrangements for them to be delivered to the house.

When the animals arrived the elves got them settled into their shelter, made sure they were fed and made sure the cows and goats were milked.

Things went on normally after that and everything was getting settled.
Harry and his Godfathers went on with life and were living it to the fullest.    

To be continued...
End Notes:
More chapters will be added.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3476