Harry Potter And His Three Godfathers v2 by Devilishlycute
Summary: What if Harry went back into the past to try and change Dumbledore's mind about leaving him with the Dursleys. How would he change with a different childhood? Rewritten version
Categories: Parental Snape > Godfather Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus, Sirius
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Out of Character Snape
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Out of Character, Romance/Het, Self-harm
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 61630 Read: 15768 Published: 19 Apr 2018 Updated: 22 Dec 2020
Chapter 4 Meanwhile Back at the Office by Devilishlycute
Thank you to my Beta Chrissysmiles for the great job she is doing.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter and I am not making any money off of this story.


Chapter 4 - Meanwhile Back at the Office


Just after Albus, Remus and Severus left little Harry decided it was time to start his day. He sat up rubbing his little eyes and looked around looking confused.

"Mummy?" he asked with a little pout.

"I'm sorry Harry but Mummy isn't here." replied Minerva

"Dada?" asked Harry hopefully
.
At this Minerva turned to hide the tears in her eyes not sure how to tell a 15 month old that his parents were gone forever from his life and she was feeling her own pain at their loss.

Big Harry stepped forward and sat on the edge of the couch to talk to little Harry. "Hi, Harry."

Little Harry's eyes brightened and he launched himself into big Harry's arms with the excited statement, "Dada!"

It is a good thing big Harry had good reflexes from years of being a seeker for he caught the little bundle of energy that launched himself at the person he thought was his Father.

"Harry I'm sorry but I am not your Daddy. I know I look like him but look does Daddy have this on his forehead?" With this big Harry lifted up his bangs and to show his younger self his scar.

Little Harry looked puzzled for a minute then shook his head. "Wan Mummy an Dada" demanded little Harry.

"I know you do but I'm sorry Harry they aren't here. They went away, they didn't want to go but they had to." explained big Harry.

"Bak?" asked little Harry hopefully.

"No Harry they won't be back. They wish they could come back to you because they love you very much, but they are unable to. They are in Heaven now with the angels." answered big Harry.

At this news little Harry burst out crying. He kept repeating over and over again Mummy, Dada. Big Harry lifted him up and held him close to his chest and let him cry for as long as he wished. Big Harry looked over to Professor McGonagall who had tears running down her face. "Professor could you transfigure a stuffed stag for little Harry please. I am sure it will help him if he could hold on to it." Minerva nodded her head and got a tissue off of Albus' desk and transfigured it into a stag and handed it to big Harry.

"Thank you Professor.” big Harry said after taking the stag from Minerva. He turned back to little Harry. “Look Harry here is Prongs, would you like to hold on to him?" asked big Harry.

Little Harry reached for the stuffy and hugged it to him but continued to cry for his parents while big Harry rocked him to and fro. He didn't understand why his Mummy and Dada had to go away or why they couldn't come back and be with him. All he knew is that he wanted them to come and hold him, to tell him things were going to be ok and to play with him as they always did after he woke up in the morning. But they weren't here like they always were and that made him sad.

Big Harry finally got little Harry calmed down, then washed his little face. “Are you hungry, Harry?” When little Harry nodded his head big Harry suggested, ” Maybe if we ask Granny Minerva, nicely with a please she will order some breakfast for us from the kitchen.”

Turning to Minerva with a small grin and bright green eyes still shining with tears little Harry pleaded, "Peassss Gwanny."

At first Minerva was shocked to be called Granny but then she smiled brightly nodded her head and went to the fire to order breakfast from the kitchen with a child size plate, cup and utensils then she transfigured a chair into a highchair for little Harry to sit and eat his breakfast.

A few minutes later a couple of house elves appeared with trays of food and were instructed to put them on the coffee table by the couch.

Big Harry put little Harry into the highchair while Minerva piled some food onto little Harry’s plate and also puts some pumpkin juice into a child’s cup. She placed both plate and cup in front of little Harry.

“Eat up Harry so you can grow to be big and strong like Harry here.” said Minerva pointing to big Harry. She sat down at the table she had moved to the centre of the office so that her and big Harry could sit and eat their breakfast.

Little Harry glanced over at big Harry, “ ‘ou Hawwy doo?”

Big Harry chuckled, “Yes my name is Harry too.”

Little Harry smiled satisfied that his question was answered and began to eat his breakfast.

Big Harry watched his younger self drink his pumpkin juice then smacking his lips. “Even at that age I loved pumpkin juice. Would explain the deja vu feeling I had when I first tasted pumpkin juice at the Welcoming Feast first year but didn’t remember ever drinking it before.” commented Harry with a small smile.

They finished breakfast and after the table and highchair had been cleaned off Minerva changed the highchair back into a regular chair and moved the table back to where it belonged.

Big Harry took little Harry out of his highchair and put him on the floor after cleaning him up with a wash cloth, changing his nappy and put him into clothes instead of his pajamas. Big Harry then sat down on the floor with little Harry facing the door so he would know right away when the others got back and if they were successful. He then transfigured some blocks for them to play with together.

They sat for a while building and then destroying different structures. Actually big Harry was building and little Harry was knocking them down. Both Harrys soon got bored with this so big Harry got his wand out and started making bubbles appear in the air that were all kinds of shapes and sizes come out of it to the delight of little Harry. Little Harry loved watching the bubbles float away and chasing them but he was more content just to sit in big Harry’s lap and watch them floating around the room. Little Harry was having a great time.

The door opened Albus, Remus, Sirius and Severus walked into the office.

Big Harry looked up with a bright smile knowing that it worked: they saved Sirius from going to Azkaban. He leaned down and whispered to little Harry, who was sitting on big Harry’s lap watching the bubbles dancing,

“Hey Harry look, there’s Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus, Uncle Severus and Grandpa Albus.”

Little Harry looked up, squealed, stood up and toddled over to the group of men.

“Unkie Pafoo Unkie Mooey” yelled little Harry running towards Sirius.

Sirius seeing little Harry he hurried over to him and scooped him up, tossing him into the air before catching him in a big hug. He thought he would never see this little boy again and here he is in his arms safe.

“Hi there little snitch. How are you?”

“Mummy Dada go bye bye.” Little Harry explained to his Uncle Sirius.

Sirius looked puzzled and didn’t know what he meant so didn’t know what to say.

Big Harry stood up then and explained to his confused godfather, “I told him his parents had to go away, even though they didn’t want to leave and that they won’t be coming back.”

At this little Harry started to pout ready to cry again so big Harry walked over and handed him his stuffed Prongs to hug.

Sirius was so shocked when he looked up to see who was talking, that Remus had to grab a hold of little Harry before Sirius had a chance to drop him. For a minute there he thought that James had come back from the dead. Sirius moved to stand in front of Harry and Remus. Whoever this stranger is he had to go through him to get to Harry.

“Who are you? You look like James but your not him and James didn’t have any family left, they were all killed by Death Eaters.” stated Sirius with a frown.

“Not all were killed.” commented big Harry.

“Just who the bloody hell are you?” demanded Sirius.

Harry looked over to where Severus was standing and replied with a smirk, “Now you know where I could possibly pick up any foul language Uncle Severus.”

“Indeed.” replied Severus

“Uncle Severus? You’re related to Snape here? How can you look like James and be related to him?” muttered Sirius.

Big Harry looked at Remus. “Uncle Remus would you move aside little Harry’s bangs for me please.”

Remus did so to reveal his lightning bolt scar then wrapped his strong arms around little Harry, who cuddled into him with Prongs. The other Harry did the same thing to reveal his scar to a flabbergasted Sirius. “A souvenir from Vo..........You-Know-Who to remember his Halloween night visit.” commented big Harry.

Sirius just stared from little Harry to big Harry a few times, before finally coming around.

“What?.........How?..........Why?” Were the only qiestiions to come out of his mouth.

Harry looked around the room. “Told you that is people’s reaction to me today. I am starting to get a complex here.” Harry said with a chuckle.

He turned back to Sirius. “Uncle Sirius I am Harrison James Potter, son of James and Lily Potter. I am 17 years old and in my last year at Hogwarts. I came back in time using a time turner I borrowed from Grandpa Albus. I came back to see if I could change the way I was raised so that I could have a better and happier life as well as changing other important events that influenced my life in a negative way. I think I have succeeded in part of my mission. Little Harry here is no longer going to Aunt Petunia’s and I have prevented you with the help of Grandpa Albus, Uncle Remus and Uncle Severus from ending up in Azkaban as you were in my time line.” explained Harry. “Little Harry needs a lot of supervision, trust me we are very hyper, very curious about everything and very powerful so it is better for us to be raised by our three Godfathers so ..........”

“I am your ONLY Godfather.” yelled Sirius interrupting big Harry and startling little Harry into whimpering.

“Mr. Black please allow the child to explain what he means before yelling at him.” scolded Minerva going over to where Remus was standing, who was holding little Harry to help calm the little boy down. She took her wand out and produced bubbles for him to watch and it calmed him down enough for him to giggle at all the funny looking bubbles.

“Thank you Granny.” big Harry said with a wink and a smile at Minerva.

“Uncle Sirius, I know you are our only official Godfather registered with the Ministry, chosen by our parents but we will have two honoury godfathers as well to help.” explains Harry.

“And who are these other two HONOURY godfathers?” demanded Sirius.

“Why they are Uncle Remus and Uncle Severus.” answered Harry pointing to the other two men..

“Remus I can accept but Snape? He is not raising MY godson. No Death Eater scum is fit to be near my godson let alone help raising him,” replied Sirius smugly.

All of a sudden a strong crackle of magic could be felt in the air and when everyone looks around the room what they saw surprised them. The artifacts that Albus has all around his office were levitating an inch off the shelves and tables they were on.

“What is happening Albus?” asked Minerva.

“I am unsure Minerva,” answered Albus bewildered.

Severus happened to look over at big Harry to make sure he was alright and what he saw was astonishing. Harry was standing there staring at Black with his hands in tight fists and his hair and cloak blowing as if he was in a mild wind storm. Severus had found the source of the strong crackle of magic in the office. He slowly walked over to Harry, gently placed his hand on Harry’s shoulder, as not to startle him.

He calmly whispered, ”Harry? It’s alright child, you need to calm down now and we will talk it out with him, I know you are angry and you have a right to be but using your magic is not the answer young man. Pull your magic back in, Harry, control your magic don’t let it control you.

The magic in the air slowly starts to recede. “That’s it good, pull it all back now.”

After Harry had reined in his magic he stood there glaring at Sirius trying to get his breathing and his emotions under control. He was so angry at his godfather for his attitude towards the man. ‘When is he going to grow up’ Harry wondered to himself.

“Harry look at me.” said Severus, but Harry kept glaring at Sirius. “Harrison James Potter I said look at me young man!” Severus said with his voice raised a bit. This time Harry blinked and looked over at him.

“Don’t you dare yell at my godson you bastard!” screamed Sirius advancing on Severus with his wand raised. But Remus intercepted him, after handing little Harry to Minerva with the suggestion that they go for a walk to get him away from the coming fireworks. Remus had noticed Severus going over to big Harry and that his hair and robes were billowing out from an extra ordinary amount of magic. Minerva agreed immediately, taking little Harry and quickly leaving the office.

‘I am sure the other teachers will help me with this little bundle of energy. It will be great having him growing up here at Hogwarts.’ Minerva thought to herself as she made her way down the stairs.

Remus gently but firmly pushed Sirius into a chair, “Stay there or I will use a sticking charm to keep you there.”

“I have to help my godson Moony.” said Sirius.

“You have helped enough Padfoot. Now sit there while we try and undo what you have done to help your godson.” Remus rarely raised his voice but he did this time so that Sirius knew he meant business.

Severus had his hand on Harry’s back rubbing in a circular motion to help calm him down. “Harry look at me not him.” Severus continued after Harry tore his eyes off of Sirius and turned to look at Severus. “You need to talk to him calmly and tell him how you feel, tell him what you told us. Maybe then he will listen to the plan and accept it” Severus told him calmly.

Albus came over and suggested with a stern look at Sirius, ”Maybe Sirius and Remus should take a look at the memories you put into the Pensieve, with your permission of course Harry. Maybe then Mr. Black might understand what you went through in your time line and be ready to listen to what you have to say calmly without interrupting or yelling.”

Harry nodded his head in acknowledgement of the suggestion still too angry to talk. He leaned his head onto Severus’ shoulder receiving comfort from the man and calming himself down so his magic didn’t get away from him again.

Albus turned to Sirius and Remus. “Why don’t you gentlemen view the memories that Harry put into my Pensieve for us to see what his childhood was like in his time line and then come out ready to listen to what he has to say.” Albus looked sternly at Sirius.

Remus grabbed Sirius by the upper arm and took him over to the desk where the Pensieve lay. “Let’s go Padfoot and see how OUR godson was raised in his timeline.” They both entered the Pensieve together with Remus still holding onto Sirius’ arm tightly after Sirius took one last look at Harry who still had his head on his archenemy’s shoulder. The man was rubbing circles with his hand on his godson’s back.

While Remus and Sirius were watching the memories Severus and Albus were continuing to calm Harry down. It didn’t take long after the other two men had entered the Pensieve that Harry lifted his head off of Severus’ shoulder and looked the man in the eyes.

“Thank you Uncle Severus.”

“You are welcome Harry.” Severus replied.

“Harry my boy you are a very powerful wizard. I had no idea that you were going to be that powerful or I wouldn’t of even thought of placing you with your Muggle aunt and uncle.” commented Albus.

“No one knew Grandpa, as I grew older I became more and more powerful without knowing how to control it. I had no one to show me how to control it. This is why little Harry needs discipline so that he can learn to control his emotions and therefore control his magic, I don’t want him to end up like me because I have a tendency to release my magic uncontrollably when I am angry, as you have just witnessed. Uncle Severus has taught me some control but as you saw not enough obviously for it still gets away from me when I am really angry.” explained Harry.

Harry took several deep breaths then swayed. If Severus still didn’t have a hold of him Harry would have fallen to the floor. Severus guideed him over to the couch and sat him down to rest.

“Harry are you alright?” asked Severus with concern in his voice. He couldn’t believe how protective he felt towards this child, even in the short time that they have spent with each other. Even though he was a Potter, but he wouldn’t hold that against the child.

Harry looked over to Severus with a small grin and a sigh and said, “For now I am Uncle Severus. I will explain later sir, I promise.”

Severus nodded his head then looked up to Albus. “How about some tea and biscuits while we wait for the mutts, Albus?”

“Uncle Severus how do you expect Uncle Sirius to show you respect and work together with you if you call him and Remus names?” admonished Harry with a raised eyebrow.

“Good point Harry. Tell you what I will try to restrain myself from calling them mutts as much as I can, ok?” Severus promised

“I would appreciate it if you would sir, I really think this arrangement would be best for little Harry. You each have unique talents that you can pass onto him so that he has what he needs in life to succeed and become a great wizard whom anyone would be proud to meet and to know.“ Harry replied.

Albus got up and went to order the tea and when it got there they sat sipping their tea plus munching on biscuits waiting for Remus and Sirius to emerge from the Pensieve.

Harry used the time to get to know this younger version of his adopted father. He asked him questions about his getting his mastery in Potions at such a young age. They talked about different things about their lifes until Remus and Sirius emerged from the pensieve.

Finally the two emerged both with tears running down their cheeks and anger in their eyes.

Sirius was the first to speak. “I want to hunt them down and kill them for what they did to my godson.” he yelled.

“Ummm Uncle Sirius I really appreciate the gesture but there is two problems with you doing that. One it is illegal to kill Muggles so you would end up in Azkaban which everyone went to a lot of trouble to keep you out of just this morning and two this time line has been changed so little Harry will not be going to the Dursleys’ therefore he won’t have to go through what I did. So there is no point in getting even with them at all.” explained Harry.

Remus finally spoke up, “Moony is all for Sirius’ idea but Remus sees your logic Harry. You told me about your relatives but hearing about it and seeing it is two different things. I hope they got what they deserved in your time line.”

Harry looks at Remus, “Actually Vol..........the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters got a hold of them. They were tortured and Uncle Vernon was killed because he couldn’t keep his big mouth shut and insulted the Dark Lord which angered the Death Eaters, big mistake obviously. Aunt Petunia ended up in a locked psych ward due to being under the Crusciatus Curse too long. My cousin Dudley was at a friend’s place that night so he was spared from the torture. He went to live with Uncle Vernon’s sister, who probably spoils him as much or even more than his parents ever did. So I guess yes they got punished in a sense for what they did.”

Albus poured both Remus and Sirius a cup of tea and passed them the plate of biscuits.

Harry allowed them to calm down a bit then looked over to Sirius and asked, “Now are you ready to listen to me without interrupting or shouting at me?”

Sirius gave his godson a nod and settled back to listen to what he had to say.

“As you saw I didn’t have a very good childhood but that can change for little Harry. He has the chance to be raised by three wonderful and unique wizards that would make his growing up ten times better than mine. “As you seen he will grow up to be a very powerful wizard who is to fulfill a prophesy. Each of you have unique talents and attributes that you can share with him. Uncle Sirius you can teach him that life doesn’t have to be all work and no play that it is ok to have fun. Uncle Remus you can teach him to be strong, to value himself and his friends for who they are... unique individuals with their own special gifts to share. Uncle Severus can teach him about discipline, controlling his emotions because believe me he is going to need it as he grows older and stronger, about potions and teach him occlumency. Hopefully the last one before he starts at Hogwarts as a student because he will need it to keep the Dark Lord out of his head. I am not sure you know what it is like to have ole snake face in your head, it is not a pleasant experience. Grandpa Albus can teach him about wandless magic and about lemon drops as well as all the other candies that exist in our world as well as the Muggle world. Granny Minerva can be his mother figure and coddle and spoil him a bit as he deserves. I am sure the other teachers here also have unique talents to teach him as well. Little Harry needs all of these things to grow into the confident wizard who is destined to destroy the most evil of beings.” explained big Harry.

“Uncle Sirius I know that you hold Uncle Severus’ past against him but don’t you think that he holds your past against you as well? I know about the Marauders and what they put him through the seven years you all attended this school and I understand you were kids then but now you are adults it is time to grow up and put the past behind you. I won’t tell you anything about his past that you don’t already know because it is not my place to do so but I will tell you that you are wrong about him and that I trust him with my life, as he has saved my butt several times since I started Hogwarts at the age of eleven.” continued Harry.

“The one time that he saved my life and changed my life at the same time was when I was at my lowest. My life was in so much of a shambles, that I had to find a way to cope with it and I found a way to alleviate the negative feelings I felt all the time.” At this point Harry slowly stood up and took off his robes and showed Remus and Sirius his arms. “They are all self inflicted. I would cut myself and let it bleed and I felt better after each cut it was like cutting myself and watching my blood flow out of the cut released the pent up negative emotions that I felt better until the next time they built up again.” Harry explained sadly.

“At the end of my fifth year something very tragic happened so I went to my favourite spot, the Astronomy tower to cut myself to relieve the pressure but something went terribly wrong and I ended up cutting myself too deep and I almost bled to death as a result. If it hadn’t been for Uncle Severus, who checks the tower for students after curfew regularly, I wouldn’t be here able to change the future.” he looked over at his uncles and saw different emotions crossing their faces.

“While I was recovering in the Hospital Wing Uncle Severus sat and talked to me about my cutting and I let it slip once how my relatives had treated me and still did treat me. He got me to talk to him about them and I felt better after sharing with an adult what I went through . Uncle Severus went right to Grandpa Albus with the information and I was taken from the Dursleys custody right away and permanently.” explained Harry.

“Uncle Severus took me in, counseled me and I can tell you that it had been a very rocky beginning but I have grown up and have come to respect and love him like a father. He saved my life and I owe him more than I could ever repay him. He was there for me when I needed someone the most.” Harry continued on.

“Uncle Sirius I ask you to give the arrangement a chance and help raise me with both Uncle Remus and Uncle Severus. If you don’t want to give it a chance then I am sure Uncle Remus and Uncle Severus can raise little Harry on their own and you would have to have BOTH their permissions to see little Harry. It is your decision entirely so choose carefully what it is you really want to do.” Harry explained to Sirius in a tone that says he was serious with both Remus and Severus nodding their heads in agreement.

“Moony you would really do that to me?” asked Sirius with a hurt expression on his face.

“For Harry’s well being yes I would old friend. I would do anything to make Harry’s childhood much better than what I saw in those memories, even helping to raise Harry without you.” Remus replied pointing to the Pensieve.

“Padfoot you need to decide what is more important, your pride or your godson. Are you prepared to grow up, take responsibility and put the past behind you or do you wish to stay immature and miss being a big part of your godson’s life?” asked Remus seriously.

Sirius sat in silence thinking of what he wanted, ‘Harry is my best friend’s son and my godson. Could I really put my problems with Snape behind me and work with him for Harry’s sake?’ he thought to himself.

“I want to be a big part of my godson’s life so I’m willing to work with Remus as well as Snape to raise him as he should be raised.” Sirius’ replied.

“Ok I will try my best to put the past behind me and get along with Sna........Severus for little Harry’s sake. How about you Sna.........Severus?” Sirius asked looking at Severus with his hand held out in front of him.

Severus looked from Sirius’ outstretched hand up to the man’s face then over to Harry before he took Sirius’ hand. “I will also do my best to put the past behind me where it belongs for little Harry’s sake.” Severus confirmed.

“Brilliant!” yelled older Harry. “This is great I am so happy that this is working out. Little Harry is going to have a much better life than I did.” Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

“Harry, I have just one question.” said Sirius getting Harry’s attention.

“What is that Uncle Sirius?” ased Harry.

“Well I was just wondering if you would tell me what the very tragic event was that made you feel the need to cut yourself so deep as to almost kill yourself.” enquired Sirius.

Harry took several deep breaths and told them all about his fifth year. He told them about Umbridge and her torture of him with a blood quill, even showing them the back of his hand where it says ‘I must not tell lies’ was etched deep on his skin, and told them how she ended up in Azkaban because of her torturing himself and other students. He told them of Voldemort’s mental torture of him because of their connection via the Halloween gift he gave him, and about getting a vision that Voldemort had Sirius in the Department of Mysteries where the prophesies are held, that sent him and five of his friends to the Ministry so that he himself could get the prophesy out of the Department of Mysteries but they were ambushed by Death Eaters and Voldemort. He told them about the fight with the Death Eaters and the Order of the Phoenix members coming to help them and that the fighting ended up in the room that held the Veil.

To say the men were shocked would be an understatement. Not many know about the prophesy let alone the Veil and its room. Harry continued to tell them that Albus, Remus and Sirius came to his rescue but that Severus couldn’t because he was a spy and it would have blown his cover but he did send the Order to the Ministry to help them after Harry gave him a coded message saying that Sirius was in trouble.

Harry explained to them how they were all fighting in the Veil room when after defeating Lucius Malfoy in a duel Sirius’s cousin Bellatrix Lestrange hit Sirius with a curse sending the man backwards into the Veil where he disappeared forever.

He then went on to tell them of his guilt of not only putting his life and the lives of his friends in jeopardy but he also put the Order members lives in jeopardy as well when they came to rescue them. He told them of all the guilt he felt about getting Sirius killed, feeling that it was his fault that Sirius had been killed.

Tears were coursing down Harry’s cheeks by this time and not being able to stand seeing his godson crying Sirius got up from his chair and gathered his godson into his arms holding him to his own body tightly to offer him comfort for his pain.

After Harry calmed down a bit Sirius told him, “Harry you are not to blame for what happened. I know that I wouldn’t have blamed you. Sounds like we were close in your time line despite my being in prison most of your life. I would have gone to your rescue because I love you not because you or anyone else would have forced me to go. I am a very stubborn man, even if someone had told me not to go I would have gone anyway because I wouldn’t have been able to stand by doing nothing while your life was in danger. I bet I knew what could happen but realized that you were worth it.” Sirius told Harry while still holding him tightly in his arms.

Feeling a bit better Harry hugged Sirius tightly and laid his head on the man’s shoulder. Sirius in return held Harry tighter to him until Harry is ready to be released.

Harry pulled back with a small smile. “Thank you Uncle Sirius it means a lot to me to know that you wouldn’t have blamed me for what happened.” Harry replied with tears in his eyes.

“Harry out of curiosity where was I after Sirius died? I’m wondering why I didn’t help you through your grieving.” enquired Remus.

“Uncle Remus you were mourning your friend as much as I was if not more so and you were always being sent out on assignment for the Order. You were trying to get the werewolves to fight on our side in the war. When you were able to you were always there for me too but with having to go on assignment a lot our time together was rare but very much looked forward too. I consider you as much my godfather as I do Sirius and I love you very much.” answered Harry.

“I consider you as my godson and I love you very much Harry as if you were my own son, don’t ever forget that.” Remus remarked as he took him into his own arms. Harry relaxed into the embrace as he did with Sirius.

He pulled back and smiled widely feeling at peace for the first time in his life.

Suddenly the smile disappeared from Harry’s face as he grabbed his chest and collapsed.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3476