Hogwarts Food Fight by Mogadorian_Wolf
Summary: Rumors are going crazy at Hogwarts, and some people aren't happy about it.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Luna, Ron
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape
Genres: Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: Out of Character
Prompts: Pie in the face, Mango Mania
Challenges: Pie in the face, Mango Mania
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 268 Read: 913 Published: 19 Jun 2018 Updated: 20 Jun 2018
Story Notes:
School year isn't really important to this or even really mentioned

1. Chapter 1 by Mogadorian_Wolf

Chapter 1 by Mogadorian_Wolf
It starts with a mango, and it ends with a pie in Snape’s face. That’s all anyone can agree on. With each version of the food fight it got crazier and crazier, until House elves were part of the food fight, dancing on the tables as they threw food at students and staff alike. Dumbledore was rumored to have run through in his underwear. Even the Slytherins had been involved. In fact it’d been a Slytherin that had thrown a pie at Snape’s face.
Harry stared at the chattering dorm room, blinked, and turned to Ron and Hermoine. “I don’t remember any of that. Wasn’t it just the Gryffindor table that was in a food fight? I thought it was the twins that through a pie in Snape’s face.”

“You can’t prove anything,” the twins said together, appearing at his shoulders before disappearing into the crowd.

“I was sure I saw Malfoy throw the pie at Snape’s face,” Ron added.

Hermoine looked at Ron in disbelief. “How can you blatantly lie like that?”

“Who says I’m lying?”

Harry shook his head and muttered, “This is getting out of hand.”

He left the door room with Ron and Hermoine getting into an argument. Luna was waiting outside of the hall. She looked up at him and held a piece of fruit. “Hello Harry. Would you like a mango?”

“Not again.”

“Something you’d like to say, Potter?” Snape silkily said behind him.

Harry spun around with his hands up. “I didn’t do it!”
Snape raise a disbelieving eyebrow.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Feel free to continue the rumors of the Hogwarts Food Fight with what you think happened


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3491