Harry Snape by Lily Snape 2020
Summary: The night that Harry James Potter became the boy who lived it changed Severus Snape's life forever. For he was about to do something that he thought he would never do,.. help raise the son of his worst enemy. (A rewrite of an old fanfic of mine.)
Categories: Parental Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape is Loving
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 14892 Read: 19916 Published: 07 Feb 2020 Updated: 14 Apr 2020
Surprising News by Lily Snape 2020
Author's Notes:
Thanks guys for all of your views and support! I apologize for the delay in updating but I've been quite busy lately with things on another Harry Potter website. (Hogwarts Extreme or Hex for short.) Anyways, I really hope that you enjoy the next chapter! :D
The next morning Harry managed to escape from his crib and he found Severus fast asleep on top of the couch as he toddled out into the living room. The small child pointed over at him and then woke him up with an excited screech. This startled Severus so much that he leapt up into the air and then fell onto the floor. Harry giggled as this occurred and then Severus quickly rose to his feet and scooped him up inside his arms.







“Harry, how on earth did you get in here? Where’s your mother?” He questioned him. The next thing he knew Harry was touching his chin with his thumb again and spreading all the rest of his tiny fingers out in front of him and then he ran one of his hands down his face. “Alright I have absolutely no idea what any of that means and I think it’s about time to teach you how to speak so we can start to communicate with each other as I do believe that you’re more than capable of learning how to do that.









“Ick ba!” Harry exclaimed while he pointed at his face and Severus simply just rolled his eyes.






“I meant in English.” He told him. “Harry, I’m Severus,.. Severus Snape.” He said.






“Boo-bah.” Harry replied with a wide grin.






“No,.. try again. I’m__ oh forget it. Just call me either professor or Snape.” Severus told him as Harry simply just grinned at him.





“Hullo Snappy.” He said happily before Severus just simply heaved a heavy sigh.






“Close enough.” He said before he started wrinkling his nose. “Oh no,.. Harry now is not the time to do this. I have to get ready for work.” He told him before he heaved another heavy sigh and laid Harry down on top of the couch before slowly rising to his feet again. “Where does your mum keep the diapers at!?” He cried as he started searching the room frantically for them and then finally found them in the corner of the room by the door and breathed a sigh of relief.









Severus was sure that he knew what to do after watching Lily change him and started unbuttoning his bottoms. “I swear, it smells like a mountain troll died in here.” He said while Harry just simply grinned up at him. “Well at least one of us is getting a really big kick out of this.” He told him and once he successfully removed his diaper Harry decided to start decorating the ceiling.






“Ah shit!” Severus cried as he quickly grabbed a clean diaper and placed it over the yellow waterworks so it would hit the bottom of it instead. “Why did you have to be a boy instead of a girl?” He wondered and eventually he finally managed to clean his bottom, and put a fresh diaper onto it, before he started buttoning him back up.






“There, now I imagine that you’re going to want your bottle,.. but is there anything else that you eat for breakfast?” Severus questioned him as he nodded. “Mind telling me what that would be then?” He asked him.





“Cewall.” Harry replied but Severus just raised a questioning eyebrow at him.






“Come again?” He questioned.




“Cewall.” Harry repeated before he stuck out his index finger and made a sign that looked like an inchworm crawling along the ground.







Severus heaved another and then gathered Harry up inside his arms and placed him by his hip before adjusting his grip a bit. “I have an idea, how about you point out to me what you want and then I’ll get it for you?” He suggested. “Sound good buddy?” He questioned him as Harry replied silently with a nod. “Okay good, now we’re in business.” He said while carrying Harry into the kitchen and he opened one of the cupboards. “Do you see anything that you like in here Harry?” He wondered and Harry nodded again and pointed up at a great big yellow box.





“Cewall.” Harry repeated for a third time and that’s when suddenly Severus glanced up to see the Cheerios box.






“Oh,.. now I understand. You were trying to say cereal.” He said as he got the box down with his free hand. “This is what you wanted right? The cereal?” He questioned him since he just wanted to make sure that he had heard him correctly.

“Yes.” Harry replied with a nod as he tried to reach out with his tiny hands and grabbed the box.






“Okay well I’m guessing that you’re still on breastmilk that you don’t have regular cow or unicorn milk with this yet and you probably eat it dry.” Severus realized while he started carrying Harry over to the table and then sat him down inside his highchair. “So I’m going to go ahead and pour this in a bowl for you, and then you can start eating while I heat your bottle up alright?” He questioned as he began to pour the Cheerios into a bowl for Harry.








As Harry started eating the Cheerios with his fingers and Severus started heating up his bottle that’s when suddenly Lily woke up and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She had felt sick to her stomach and was starting to vomit. “Uh oh, that sounds like your mother.” Severus said and he tested the temperature of Harry’s bottle before he gave it to him. “Here you go, I have to go check on your mother.” He told him and Harry tilted the nipple back to his lips and started drinking his milk when suddenly the toilet flushed and Lily came out of the bathroom.






“Are you alright Lily?” Severus questioned her anxiously with concern.






“Don’t worry Severus, I could have never been better. Oh yeah, and I recently found out not too long ago that Harry’s going to be a big brother.” She told him with a grin.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3562