Harry Snape by Lily Snape 2020
Summary: The night that Harry James Potter became the boy who lived it changed Severus Snape's life forever. For he was about to do something that he thought he would never do,.. help raise the son of his worst enemy. (A rewrite of an old fanfic of mine.)
Categories: Parental Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape is Loving
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 14892 Read: 20126 Published: 07 Feb 2020 Updated: 14 Apr 2020
A Night Into Town by Lily Snape 2020
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay guys, here's the next chapter!
“Ah I see, so you’re saying that you have finally gathered enough courage to ask Lily out on a date.” Dumbledore replied with a nod. “Well I gather that that means that your love for her is still the same then.” He said.





“Yes,.. always.” Severus replied.





“So where are you planning on taking her?” Dumbledore inquired.



“The Three Broomsticks. That was always her favorite place to go our time here at Hogwarts. Of course that’s where she always went with him, but I figured that it would help her to take a happy trip down memory lane,.. instead of a sorrowful one since she is currently mourning the loss of her husband.” He told him.







“I see.” Dumbledore began with another nod. “Well I would be delighted to watch Harry for you. Perhaps that Hagrid could also assist me as he just got a new puppy and I think that Harry and Fang could possibly make very good companions.” He said.






“Well as long as Fang is rather well trained then I’m sure that Harry would love him.” Severus told him.





“Well anyways, what time should I come over and get him by?” Dumbledore wondered.



“How about sometime between five and five thirty?” Severus questioned him back. “That way Harry will already be awake from his nap and just before he eats supper.” He told him as Dumbledore nodded for a third time.






“Sounds good to me.” He replied. “Well see you then and you best go to lunch as I bet that you’re hungry and Harry and Lily are probably waiting for you.” He said.






“Yes,.. I imagine that you’re probably right.” Severus told him before he quickly turned around and hurried away.


…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..




“Alright Harry you’re having one of your favorite foods tonight.” Lily began. “Do you know what that is?” She questioned him as Harry grinned.



“Chicken.” He replied as Severus smiled at him.





“That’s right!” Lily exclaimed excitedly. “You’re such a smart boy. Just wait until Rubeus and Albus meet you they’re going to be amazed at how smart you are.” She told him.









“Hopefully that’s a sign that he’ll be a really good student and wizard someday.” Severus said while Harry started drinking his bottle as Lily got his chicken nuggets ready for him. “Even though I don’t expect you to understand me there’s something I have to tell you.”








He began while looking over at Harry. “Your mother was right. I shouldn’t have misjudged you as badly as I did. You aren’t anything like your father was. I’m sorry Harry.” He apologized. “That just goes to show that grownups make mistakes too.” He told him while Harry just continued drinking his bottle. “You’re a good boy.” He said as he walked over to him and patted his head and then ruffled his hair.







That’s when suddenly there was a knock at the door and Severus went to go answer it. “There has been a change of plans. I have come to take Harry over to Hagrid’s hut. He is going to be spending the night with him due to the fact that his puppy still isn’t house trained.” He explained.







“I don’t know. As far as I know the child hasn’t spent a night away from his mother before.” Severus replied.







“Ah I see.” Dumbledore began with a nod. “You have formed an attachment with the child and you’re worried that he’ll get upset.” He said but Severus just simply raised a questioning eyebrow at him. “No,.. I’m just afraid that it’ll be rather difficult on his mother.” He told him.







As Lily finished making Harry’s lunch, she set his plate on top of this tray. “Can you say denial Harry?” She whispered and it was Dumbledore’s turn to raise an eyebrow as he didn’t seem to be buying this either.






“Well I am pretty sure that Harry will be alright as Hagrid will keep him rather busy.” Dumbledore told him.





“I’ll go pack a baby bag for him.” Lily said before she turned around and started down the hallway towards the nursery.



………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….



“Are you sure that you wouldn’t like to have a firewhisky?” Severus questioned.





“No thanks I prefer butterbeer as no offense or anything, but I have absolutely no idea why somebody would want to burn out their insides.” She replied before taking a sip of her butterbeer as Severus chuckled and then took a sip of his whisky. Then he slowly turned his head away from her and Lily could automatically sense that something was wrong. “What is it?” She questioned him while she leaned forward and placed her hand down on top of his.






“I lied. I hate liars,.. but yet I still lied straight to Dumbledore’s face when I told him that I wasn’t starting to get attached to Harry.” He confessed.





“That’s alright, I knew you did.” Lily admitted. “Why did you do it though?” She asked him.

“Probably because he would never let me hear the end of it if I admitted the truth.” He began. “Since we’re currently on the matter, I should also tell you the truth that I never meant to hurt you or our friendship. I’ve lived every day of my life with that regret. I don’t know what I would have done if I would have lost you. The truth is that both you and Harry mean everything to me.” He admitted while looking at her through his teary eyes.






“I know and I’m starting to think that you’re not the only one who messed up Severus. I might of misjudged you just as much as you misjudged Harry.” She told him. “So I was sort of thinking that if it was possible,.. that you and I could start over.” She suggested as he just simply smiled at her.






“I thought that you would never ask.” He told her as she smiled back at him and suddenly their meals had arrived, and they started to eat.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3562