The Family of the Sea by Song of the Sea
Summary: Harriet is grief-stricken after losing Sirius, then she finds out that her friends aren't who they said they were. She finds comfort in Prof. Snape, who has a secret of her own to tell Harriet and Minerva.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Bill, Charlie, Draco, Fred George, Hedwig, Lucius, McGonagall, Narcissa, Remus, Sirius
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Out of Character Snape
Genres: Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
Media Type: None
Tags: Girl!Harry, Good!Voldemort, New Identity!Harry, Royalty!Snape
Takes Place: 2nd Year, 3rd Year, 4th Year
Warnings: Character Bashing, Out of Character
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2885 Read: 3156 Published: 23 Sep 2020 Updated: 20 Oct 2020
Chapter 3 by Song of the Sea
Author's Notes:
Same disclaimer as the first chapter.
Once the students settled down, Saoirse spoke up.

"As most of you know, my teacher name is Saoirse Prince-Malfoy. Yes, I'm the younger half-sister of Lucius Malfoy. But my legal and full name is Lady Saoirse Layla Prince-Malfoy-Ravenclaw-Riddle-Slytherin. The child in Tom's arms is our daughter."

One of the students, a 1st-year Hufflepuff, asked, "What's her name?"

Saoirse replied with a gentle and warm smile, "Her name is Bronagh Elizabeth Prince-Malfoy at school, but her legal and full name is Bronagh Elizabeth Prince-Malfoy-Riddle-Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Merlin-Lefay-Emyrs."

All the students gasped in shock.

Not only was she the heiress of Hogwarts, but the heiress of Merlin and Morgana as well!

"Furthermore, my daughter's name used to be Harriet Lillian Potter, but her real name is Bronagh," Saoirse explained, before she turned her ice cold blue eyes at the Headmaster.

"But, I'm afraid that as the Lady of Ravenclaw and Consort of Lord Slytherin, I hereby charge one Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore with line theft, kidnapping of a magical child, and a princess at that, and magical core blocking."

Bronagh, who had finally woken up, stood up and held her mum's hand.

The child chanted in Latin,"Ave Domina virtute, nimirum ab officio amovere Albus Dumbledore Scholae et de Witchcraft Wizardry Hogwarts schola. Et interdictum est, scholasticos et judicandus Wizengamot per ipsum, et in his criminibus. Cum domina de High Antiqua adhuc possidebuntur domus et Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Lefay et Emyrs domina de domo Potter et heres adhuc possidebuntur domus et Nigrum: Ubi Sunt, Peverell, et Gandavi ego movebo eum Ronald Billius Molly Elizabethae praestitam et Ginevra Not Sirius Black habent accessum ad a cellariis occludunt illa, proprietatibus, et coronam.. Sic, inquam, sic fiat semper. (By the power of Lady Magic, I hereby remove Albus Dumbledore from his position as headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is banned from the school grounds and will be judged by the Wizengamot and yourself for his crimes. As lady of the High and Ancient Houses of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Lefay, and Emyrs, lady of the House of Potter, daughter of Lady Magic, the Selkie King and Queen, and Heiress of the Houses of Black, Riddle, Peverell, and Gaunt, I ban him, Ronald Billius, Molly Elizabeth, and Ginevra Molly Weasley from having access to my vaults, properties, and my crown. So I say, so mote it be.)"


Hogwarts and Lady Magic answered her and Albus disappeared from the Head Table, reappearing outside the castle wards.


Tom spoke up, "We hereby instate Aurora Sinistra as Headmistress of Hogwarts and Filius Flitwick as Deputy Headmaster. Aurora is a kind young woman and is good at comforting, while Filus has a fair sense of judgement."


Aurora, the Astronomy teacher, was over the moon and promised to be a good headmistress and Filius promised to help her when she needed it.


Saoirse leaned into her husband's embrace, glad that without Dumbledore's influence they could dissolve the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin once and for all.


It's going to be a long road, but the result will certainly be worth the struggles.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3613