The Raven Prince and The Werewolf by Song of the Sea
Summary: Marauders Era. Severus Glacier Snape was adopted at age 6 years old by Lady Hecate, the Goddess of Magic to raise as her own and to protect him from his abusive father. (He and Lily have been best friends since age 2). On a trip to Diagon Alley, Severus learns that he's the heir of Ravenclaw and Prince as well as Magic.

At Hogwarts, Severus reunites with his childhood friend, Lily Evans who is a sister to him in all but blood and bonds with Remus Lupin, a werewolf who wants friends but is scared of rejection.
Categories: Big Brother Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Flitwick, James, Lily, McGonagall, Petunia, Remus, Sirius, Tobias Snape
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Out of Character Snape
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Good!Voldemort, Gryffindor!Snape, Royalty!Snape, Sibling Addition, SuperPower! Snape
Takes Place: 0 - Before Harry is born
Warnings: Bullying, Character Bashing, Out of Character, Romance/Slash
Challenges: None
Series: The Heirs of Ravenclaw, Prince, and Slytherin
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2171 Read: 1938 Published: 12 Nov 2020 Updated: 17 Nov 2020
Chapter 2 by Song of the Sea
It was finally Friday, September 1st, and Hecate was seeing Severus off for the train.

"Oh, Sev! I'm so proud of you. Your first official day as Prince of Magic, and you're going to Hogwarts!" the woman squealed as she gave her son a hug.

Severus blushed and pushed his mother away in a playful matter. "Mummy! I'm not six anymore! But, I will miss you while I'm at school. If I make any friends, may I invite them over for the Yule holidays?"

Hecate thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

As Severus looked around the station, he spotted a familiar face: fiery red hair, pale skin, and green eyes just like his. It was only one person; his childhood friend Lily.

"LILY!!" Severus called to the girl as he waved her over. Lily looked at him before recognizing his eyes; Severus was going to Hogwarts as well.

"SEV!!" Lily squealed as she ran to her friend and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much, Sev!! It's been so long since I last saw you; five years to be exact."

Severus laughed and patted her head before answering her. "I know, Lils. I missed you as well. The reason you haven't seen me in a while is because I was adopted and raised properly. Best five years of my life. I have a mother who loves me with all her heart, even though she babies me sometimes." The last part was directed at Hecate, who pretended not to hear him.

"Who adopted you, Sev? And what's your new name?" Lily couldn't help but ask, the curiosity all but beaming in her emerald eyes.

Severus looked at the woman behind him and smiled. "I was adopted by the Goddess of Magic: Hecate. My new name is Severus Glacier Ravenclaw-Prince; Prince of Magic and blood adopted son of Lady Hecate. I found out that I'm the heir of Prince, my mother's family, Rowena Ravenclaw, one of the founders of Hogwarts, Magic, and Merlin. I even possess Merlin's wand along with the Elder Wand."

Lily was shocked. Her best friend and brother in all but blood was adopted by the creator of magic, found out to be the heir of Ravenclaw, Prince, Magic, and Merlin. Merlin! The most powerful wizard in existence! Merlin, he really is lucky.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3627