Soul of Death by DeathAngel
Summary: Severus has seen many a kind of strangeness in his years of life. However, none seem to even grace the presence of one certain mystery - Harry Potter. The boy leads trouble from the moment he set foot on the stones of Hogwarts, and yet, the troubles seem deeper and much darker than usual.

The more he tries to untangle the mystery of a certain Potter, the more he gets tangles in the mess. Will it be that Severus can know Harry, or will it be that he looses his own identity?
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Blaise Zabini, Draco, Hedwig, Hermione, McGonagall, Original Character, Pomfrey, Remus, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Snape is Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Supernatural
Media Type: None
Tags: Abuse Recovery, Animagus!Harry, Depression Recovery, Evil!Albus, Runaway, Slytherin!Harry, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Bashing, Character Death, Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Physical Abuse, Profanity, Rape, Sexual Abuse, Suicide Themes, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4905 Read: 3605 Published: 22 Aug 2022 Updated: 19 Sep 2022
Story Notes:
I do NOT own any of the characters in this story(alright...except for the OCs. Those babies are mine).
I do NOT encourage plagiarism. Please do NOT copy this work elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy the story!💖
Prologue by DeathAngel
Author's Notes:
Reading the tags, I know that you guys believe this to be just another story where Snape rescues Harry and all that. But trust me, this story has way more things to it that you guys can even imagine.
*evil smirk*
The dark night sky matches the aura of two certain individuals - one specific Severus Tobias Snape and one specific Harry James Potter. While the Potion Master's mood is darkened by the prospect of the brat's arrival, the said brat's soul is darkened by the prospect of having to face a certain Headmaster.

As he sets foot in the Great Hall, Harry's soul darkens to the point of insanity, but he reigns it in. Nobody must know what I hide. And hence, he tries to calm his ever growing hate and hides behind feigned innocence. A name is called, a hat is placed and a decision is made - one which rocks the Wizarding World to it's very core and confuses the hell out of a certain greasy-haired man.

The Golden Boy is placed in Slytherin.
To be continued...
End Notes:
It's short for the fact that it's the prologue. Not to worry, my dear readers. The length of the actual chapters will be more. Hope you guys liked it!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3791