Hidden Beneath The Ink by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry Potter is seen as a nutter and a liar. A group of boys attacks him trying to shut him up, when a certain teacher intervenes.
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape is Loving
Genres: Drama
Media Type: None
Tags: Injured!Harry
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: Bullying
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1045 Read: 2515 Published: 06 Oct 2022 Updated: 18 Oct 2022
Pains by Skylar Kay Nash
Author's Notes:
In this, Snape clears Harry, but things get worse. Umbridge has Harry for a week.
Severus noticed Harry had his hand bandaged in class. He struggled to chop his roots. As he passed by, he overheard him talking to Hermione in hushed whispers.

"You've got to go to Professor Dumbledore!" Hermione hissed.

"No way. She'd get what she wanted." Harry replied.

"Potter, less talking, and more concentration. It is clear you can't chop your roots. Have a friend assist you." Snape muttered softly.

Hermione looked up in surprise. She hadn't seen Severus walking by so closely, and now he strode past.
At the end of the class, Severus called Harry to stay after.

"Let me see what she's done." Snape instructed. Harry nodded, and unwrapped his hand. He showed Snape.

"You're sticking with your story, then?" he prompted.

"I'm not lying!" Harry replied defensively. Snape held up a hand to silence him.

"I know, Potter. Obviously you couldn't have killed Diggory, and the evidence leans towards the killing curse. Your wand has never, and should never perform that." Snape muttered.

"I cannot continue this discussion. Come and see me when your detentions are over, and I'll make this go away." Snape added, in an undertone.

Harry nodded, and raced off. He would probably tell his friends, but no matter. He had other things to worry about. He had stopped making veritaserum. Umbridge was using quite a lot.

He then thought back to the draught of living death potion that was almost forced down Harry's throat. That child was a fool. He could have killed Harry. It's a poison, not a coma inducing potion.

Good thing Snape had a knack for spotting trouble. If only the children were at his level.

Snape began to brew the complicated Potion Potter needed. He mumbled incantations under his breath as he went. This potion was a creation of his own, that helped with cursed wounds.

It didn't always cure all of them, but it should work on a blood Quills cursed scars. Potter was telling the truth after all. He deserved some relief.

It was a week later, and Harry returned, as arranged by Severus. Severus ladled some of the potion into a goblet, and handed it to Harry. It was pure white.

"It's not going to taste very good, but it will help." Severus warned Harry. Harry didn't think twice. He gulped it down, and nearly gagged. Severus handed him a bit of toffy.

"Try this. At least this tastes better." He said. Harry nodded, taking it. He winced, and looked at his hand, the scars faded before his eyes.

"Whenever you have a detention with her, let me know, And I will have this ready for you." Severus told Harry, who nodded.

"How do the muggles treat you?" He asked Harry suddenly. "They don't like me very much, but since I let slip I have a god father who is a wanted murderer, they've pretty much ignored me." Harry said. Snape smiled.

"I suppose you did not mention Pettigrew was alive, meaning he was innocent?" Snape asked. Harry grinned.

"So you do believe me!" He said.

"I ran into Pettigrew in a pub over the summer." Snape explained. Harry laughed.
The End.
End Notes:
What do y'all think? Should I add more?

Also, I fixed the paragraphs.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3797