The Dark Pheonix by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry really is as bad as they thought. The Death eaters feared that Voldemort may be finished, and so turned their sights on Harry. A baby who could defeat the greatest wizard of all time had to be a dark wizard. And he is.
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape is Loving
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Evil!Harry
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: Out of Character
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1940 Read: 1489 Published: 17 Oct 2022 Updated: 13 Jan 2023
Story Notes:
I blame the Dursleys.
The Flaw by Skylar Kay Nash
Author's Notes:
Many people believed Harry had to be some sort of Dark Wizard that he thwarted Voldemort as a baby. Now he hates Voldemort still, but Harry is a dark Wizard. He was abused by the Dursleys, and he wants to make them hurt, as they hurt him.
The Dursleys were insufferable. Harry woke in his cupboard, his aunt screeching for him to wake. Dudley never had to get up, he could if he wanted to.

He never had to do any labor of any kind. He never suffered. Harry was growing tired of this neglect. The mail came. He was sent to get it.

There was a letter for him. Harry slipped it into his pocket, then gave the rest of the mail to his uncle. That morning would have been great, if not for the owl that collided with the door.

Uncle Vernon immediately blamed harry, and he was sent to his cupboard again, hungry. Harry rolled his eyes. He was used to hunger. He usually was refused meals, but soon, the Dursleys would pay.

Harry hated Privet drive. He hated the neighbors, he hated his cousin, Mrs. Fig. He hated his school. Harry tore open his letter and began to read.

"We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31." Owl? What did they mean? and Wizard?

That certainly explained a lot. Then Harry had an idea. He'd be able to get back at the Dursleys! He'd be able to make them pay.

But what about that owl? What would happen if he didn't respond? Harry decided not to think about that. He'd have to wait and see.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Hehe
Fixed.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3798