Pawned by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: In desperate need of funds, Snape begrudgingly pawned the watch his mother had given him when he came of age, but he'd still recognize it anywhere. When he sees that Harry Potter has donned this all these years later, he is willing to do whatever it takes to retrieve it.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Main Characters: None
Snape Flavour: Snape is Desperate
Genres: Drama
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption
Takes Place: 6th Year
Warnings: Self-harm
Prompts: Pawnshop
Challenges: Pawnshop
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1708 Read: 2667 Published: 18 Oct 2022 Updated: 27 Oct 2022
Gleaming by Skylar Kay Nash
Author's Notes:
Snape is obsessed yo!
It was two weeks after I had first seen him with it. It seemed he noticed I was watching more carefully. I had to be more discreet. And so, I waited for my chance.

The first quidditch game of the season was fast approaching. Surely he wouldn't wear it during the match. He'd likely have it in his locker.

Locker 7. I had to be patient. Then, Malfoy tried to assassinate Albus. He'd used a cursed necklace, which was to be sent by Katie Bell.

Sloppy. He was lucky Katie survived. I cornered him.

"Mr. Malfoy, are you trying to get killed?" I demanded. He looked up, defiance etched all over his face.

"I don't need your help." He snapped, and he walked off. He was going to get killed.

I had to choose. My mother's watch, or my unbreakable vow. If I were to die soon, I wanted my mother's watch with me.

As the school filed into the stands, I watched Potter closely. Just as I predicted, He didn't have the watch. Once the match started, I'd go to the Gryffindor locker room, and get it.

I had to wait just a bit longer. Just wait for the whistle. Malfoy was nowhere to be seen. What if he was plotting again, or risking his life again?

Once again, I am faced with a choice. Protect him, or get the watch. I look over my shoulder, and notice Albus watching me. He smiles.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Hehe

Revised and edited.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3799