When Will You Learn by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry was kidnapped by Snape, and Snape never became a professor. It's now 1989, and Harry is getting suicidal.
Categories: Master Snape > Slave Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Umbridge
Snape Flavour: Snape is Controlling
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Kidnapped!Harry
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Suicide Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 164 Read: 754 Published: 24 Oct 2022 Updated: 24 Oct 2022
Lost by Skylar Kay Nash
The Night Voldemort went to kill Harry, he found Harry's father already dead on the floor, and the Lily cowering in a corner, muttering incoherently in a corner.

Confused, he went to Harry's room, and the baby wasn't there. The room was destroyed. All that was left, was a note. "He will not bother you. I want the boy." It said. No name. Unsigned. Voldemort's fury rose.....

It was early morning in the spring of 1989. After taking him, Severus went to Italy.

There, Severus settled. He raised Harry as a slave. He was rather harsh on the boy. That is, until he saw Harry was cutting himself.

Harry had learned to punish himself. Severus wondered where, because he never encouraged that kind of behaviour. He approached Harry.

"Show me your arm." He demanded. Harry did so.

"Is it because of me?" Severus asked. Harry didn't respond.

"Potter, I will change. I promise, I will change. I don't want to hurt you." Severus whispered.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Fixed.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3804