The Dueling Champion by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry was chosen for the Wizards Dueling tournament. The best two witches and wizards from each wizarding school was selected. Severus proposed the idea, but he couldn't have foreseen the wild events that take place.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama
Media Type: None
Tags: Spying on Harry! Snape
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: None
Prompts: Duelling Tournament
Challenges: Duelling Tournament
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 875 Read: 1437 Published: 25 Oct 2022 Updated: 11 Nov 2022
Story Notes:
Hope you enjoy!
Nightmares and Murmurs. by Skylar Kay Nash
Author's Notes:
This trip will take place where the Triwizard tournament did.
Uagadou, Castelobruxo, Mahoutokoro, Ilvermorny, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, Koldovstoretz, and Hogwarts are the 8 wizarding schools.

The decision by the Wizarding School Board made headlines. First proposed by Severus, there was to be a trip for the two best Defensive witches and wizards from each school, sixteen in total, and would be overseen by a teacher selected by the Board from each School.

The two Hogwarts representatives were Harry Potter, and Draco Malfoy. Already, the two boys were determined to outshine the other, and the rivalry between them only heightened when they were assigned their rooms in the Hotel they'd be staying at.

They were roommates. Harry pleaded with Severus to give him a different roommate. Anyone but Malfoy.

Unfortunately, Professor Snape couldn’t help. He wouldn’t have even if he could, thought Harry miserably.

He and Malfoy left each other well alone in the room, but both avoided it if they could.

One night, as they were sleeping, Malfoy heard Harry muttering in his sleep, begging someone. Begging someone to show mercy? Who could scare Potter that much?

Wondered Malfoy, and he sat there, watching the boy writhe in his sleep. He let out a scream of pain, and he was awake, sitting upright, and holding his scar.

Malfoy couldn’t meet his eyes. Neither said anything, and there was an uncomfortable silence. Malfoy tried being nicer to Harry in the next few days. Severus watched them carefully.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Fixed.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3805