You Dare? by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry made a sudden, and unusual request, that leaves the whole school stunned. Severus can't believe what he hears, and is in shock.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: Dumbledore
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption
Takes Place: 3rd Year
Warnings: Self-harm
Prompts: Random Requests
Challenges: Random Requests
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 223 Read: 1324 Published: 25 Oct 2022 Updated: 25 Oct 2022
Story Notes:
Tell me what you think.

1. Harry's Request by Skylar Kay Nash

Harry's Request by Skylar Kay Nash
At breakfast, Harry approached the staff table. He looked up at Snape. everyone was watching him. Snape looked at him, confused.

"Yes, Potter?" He demanded, as he took a sip from his goblet.

"Will you adopt me?" Harry asked. There was a tense silence in the great hall. Professor Snape choked.

"What?" He asked, looking at Harry, bewildered.

"I want you to adopt me." Harry repeated. He looked determined. Albus was looking between the two of them, at once, at complete loss for words.

"Potter, I believe you ought to see Madam Pomfrey. You seem to have gone insane." Professor Snape said quietly. Hermione and Ron came to either side of Harry, and tried to get him to sit down with them.

"No." Harry told them.

"Harry, Mate, you're mental. Sit down." Ron whispered.

"I thought you hated him." Hermione added.

"He saved our lives. I think I misunderstood." Harry replied. Professor Snape watched the exchange.

"Oh dear, you're serious?" He muttered.

"No, I'm Harry." Harry replied, grinning. A smirk curled Snape's lip.

"Potter, I will need to think about this. But you must be aware that you will be held to a higher standard, should I adopt you." Severus told Harry. He grinned.

"I would hope so professor." He said, and he allowed his friends to guide him to the Gryffindor table.
To be continued...
End Notes:
So, do you like?

It is fixed.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3806