Beyond Repair by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry is found cutting, high as a kite. Usure what to do, his savior takes Harry to Severus Snape, a trusted family friend and mentor.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Injured!Harry
Takes Place: 4th Year
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 801 Read: 2944 Published: 26 Oct 2022 Updated: 07 Nov 2022
Story Notes:
Hope you like.
Malfoy by Skylar Kay Nash
Author's Notes:
What happens when the enemy sees Potter in a state of depression?
Draco had gone into the restroom, expecting to have a peaceful morning. He heard crying. It was dreadful. He'd never heard the likes of it before. Rounding a corner, he saw Harry Potter in a corner.

He had his back to Draco, and likely didn't know he was there. Draco saw blood dripping to the ground. Potter was cutting. There were needles littering the floor.

"Potter, cut that out!" Draco snapped. Harry turned, and his eyes widened. So did Draco's. Potter had skinned his forehead, presumably to remove his scar, and there was so much blood on his arm and down his side, Draco was shocked he could stand.

"Potter, what have you done?" Draco gasped in horror. Harry backed into a corner, and it was the most depressing sight ever. He cowered from the slytherin boy, dropping his blade.

Draco went to Harry, and could feel the boy trembling as he removed Harry's bloodstained robe, tossing it to the sink. He assessed the damage.

A simple charm wouldn't fix this. "Tergeo." Malfoy murmured, at least able to clear the blood off Harry. He then stripped off his own robe, and began tearing strips of the fabric, as the wounds started bleeding again.

Harry did not resist, and allowed this. Draco successfully stopped the blood flow. "You are coming with me." He told Harry gently, and he led him out.
To be continued...
End Notes:
I just have to get this off my chest. I have a teach with black hair, and almond shaped eyes. They are unfortunately, not green, but get this.

HIS SURNAME IS POTTER!!!!!!!!!

It gets better. He's going to be Harry Potter for Halloween.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3808