Beyond Repair by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry is found cutting, high as a kite. Usure what to do, his savior takes Harry to Severus Snape, a trusted family friend and mentor.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Injured!Harry
Takes Place: 4th Year
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 801 Read: 2944 Published: 26 Oct 2022 Updated: 07 Nov 2022
Snape by Skylar Kay Nash
Severus was rather surprised when he was brought a broken Harry Potter. Even more so to see it was Draco Malfoy who brought him. Severus had never seen a more serious case. As much as he hated the boy, he could not be left in this state.

He led Malfoy and Potter into his chamber. Together, He and Malfoy patched Harry up more long term. He'd lost a lot of blood, but it was nothing a bit of Blood Replenishing potion couldn't help.

It was a long while before Potter woke up. Severus made something for Draco to eat, but noticed the boy couldn't bring himself to eat. He seemed worried about Potter.

"Professor? Do you think he'll be alright?" Malfoy asked softly. Severus thought for a moment.

"He should be. If he's not, however, I will send him to St. Mungo's." Severus replied. Malfoy nodded, and he would not Leave the boys side.

Hours later, Harry woke. He seemed thoroughly disoriented, and looked around. He could see Draco Malfoy passed out in a chair next to the couch he was on. Malfoy was covered in blood, and Harry thought it was safe to assume the blood was his own.

His whole body ached. Sometime after he woke, Malfoy began to stir. They locked eyes for a moment, before Draco asked if Harry was alright. Harry nodded, and they were quiet again. Soon, Severus came in.

"Potter, you are lucky to be alive." He muttered, when he realized Harry was alive. He sat in an armchair, surveying the two boys.

"If I were lucky, I'd be dead." Harry murmured.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3808