Beyond Repair by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry is found cutting, high as a kite. Usure what to do, his savior takes Harry to Severus Snape, a trusted family friend and mentor.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Injured!Harry
Takes Place: 4th Year
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 801 Read: 2945 Published: 26 Oct 2022 Updated: 07 Nov 2022
Chapter 4 by Skylar Kay Nash
Draco hadn't left Potter's side since he'd found him bleeding out. Professor Snape couldn't always be around. He had classes, so Draco was. They were both missing a lot of their schooling, but it was worth it if it kept Potter alive.

Draco helped him when he was anxious. Several st. Mungo's healers had come to check him out, and through the whole process, Draco stayed.

He stayed when Potter was having nightmares, he stayed when he was in tears. He even stayed when Potter seemed fine. Draco knew it wasn't over. The two quickly became close friends.

Once it became clear neither were going to be going to class anytime soon, Severus went to Professor Mcgonagall, and they arranged for their studies to be brought to them.

So Severus taught them potions and Defense, Professor Mcgonagall taught them Transfiguration and History.

They took the boys out each week to the green houses when they were empty, and professor Sprout taught them Herbology.

They still had Professor Flitwick to teach them charms, and Professor Sinistra for astronomy. Both agreed Divination was unnecessary.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3808