No More by Skylar Kay Nash
Summary: Harry is tired of the abuse, and he knows that Voldemort would relieve him of his sufferings. With the weight of the world on his shoulders, Harry seeks out the man who sought to kill him, and in doing so, endangers someone he never thought possible.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Healer Snape Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape is Kind
Genres: Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Injured!Harry
Takes Place: 6th Year
Warnings: Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1034 Read: 3016 Published: 28 Oct 2022 Updated: 04 Nov 2022
Revealed by Skylar Kay Nash
Severus gently laid the limp boy down on a bed. Soon, they'd have to move, but for now, this boy needed to be tended to.

There were bruises all over him, and he seemed to be bleeding everywhere. Gently, Severus began tending to the boys wounds.

It was a long while before he began to stir. When he opened his eyes, he looked at Severus, and seemed to cower away.

Severus was unsure what to do. Yes, he was used to his students being afraid of him, but never had he expected this one to be. After all, he was James Potter's son. Severus backed away, to give the child some time to acclimate to his new environment.

Then of course, Severus went to another room. Brewing potions should help. He always found a calming sensation followed with the precise hand of potion making. and so, he began to brew a calming draught.

He was sure Harry may need one in the near future anyway. May as well have one ready. It was a bit before he was joined by a very timid Harry Potter.

At least the boy remained quiet. After a while, hee seemed to catch on to what Severus was doing, and pulled the potions book towards himself.

Severus watched closely as the boy followed the instructions carefully, and split the bloodroot stems lengthwise. He then scraped the fluids, and fibrous material from inside, crushing it into a fine paste with a mortar and pestle. Severus smiled to himself.

Maybe the boy hadn't been so bad at potions after all.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3811