Searching for Love by Song of the Sea
Summary: Most of the wizarding world thought that Draco was Lucius Malfoy's only child. What nobody besides the family knew was that Draco had a younger half-sister, Yue Prince-Malfoy, who was kidnapped as an infant.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Lucius
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Overly-protective Snape
Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Baby fic, Child fic, Deaged!Harry, Girl!Harry, Pregnancy, Vampire!Snape
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: Character Bashing
Prompts: My Mum Severus Snape
Challenges: My Mum Severus Snape
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1434 Read: 2018 Published: 11 Dec 2022 Updated: 06 Jan 2023
Chapter 2 by Song of the Sea
15-year-old Helena 'Lia' Marie Potter dutifully finished cooking breakfast for the Dursleys. The task brought her no joy, however, as it was a chore instead of a hobby for her.

"Hey, freak!" Petunia shrieked. "Start doing the dishes! I want all your chores done by the time we get home!"

Lia, knowing better than to disobey her, meekly replied, "Yes, Aunt Petunia."

With a haughty sniff, the Dursley family finished their food and left for work and school. The child wearily sighed and got to work.

As she washed the dishes, Helena started singing an old lullaby. It felt familiar to her somehow, but couldn't remember where she heard it.

"Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river, all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found
"

All while she was singing, Yelihn completed her chores in a timely manner and still found time to cook herself some lunch.
___________________________________________________________
Suddenly, an owl knocked on the kitchen window with a letter in it's beak. Helena giggled slightly and opened the window, allowing the bird to perch on her arm.

Taking the letter and opening it, the letter read:

"Dear Ms. Potter,
It seems that your vaults have been losing gold, even though our records state you've never made any withdrawals. This note is a Portkey and will take you to our bank. Simply say, "Carina", and you will be transported.

May your gold always flow,
Griphook
"

Confused, the girl said, "Carina?", and was taken from the house with a tug at her navel.

When she arrived at the bank, Griphook was waiting for her. "Hello, Ms. Potter. As I said in the letter, someone has been draining gold from your vaults. First, place seven drops of blood onto this parchment," he instructed.

After nicking her finger on the silver knife and placing seven drops, the results shocked her.

Birth Certificate (fake):
Name: Helena Marie Potter
Mother: Lily Jean Anabel Potter (née Evans) †
Father: James Charlus Potter †
Siblings: None
Godparent(s): Sirius Black (illegally incarcerated)
Vaults:Potter vault (900,000,000 galleons; 800,000,000 sickles; 700,000,000 knuts)
Black family vaults (900,900,000 galleons)


Birth Certificate (real):
Name: Yue Carina Prince-Malfoy
Mother: Severus Elessar Prince-Malfoy (née Snape; alive)
Father: Lucius Phillip Malfoy (alive)
Siblings: Draco Lucius Malfoy-Prince (paternal half-brother; alive)
Other relatives: Narcissa Elizabeth Malfoy (née Black; stepmother) †
Vaults: Malfoy family vault (shared heirship)
Prince family vault (heiress)
Ravenclaw family vault (heiress)
Emyrs family vaults (heiress)
Slytherin family vault (right by conquest; heiress)


Helena couldn't help but stare in shock. She wasn't a Potter; her real name was Yue, Draco was her brother, Snape was her mother, and Lucius Malfoy was her father.

Suddenly, a distant memory flashed in her mind.

It was Prof- her mother. He was standing in a nursery.. and there was a baby in his arms. The child, only a few days old, had wispy platinum-white hair and twinkling green eyes.

"Oh, Yue. I hope you know that I love you now and forever.. If someone took you, I won't stop looking until you're found."

Her baby self just cooed in response and dozed off.


Calming down, she stared at Griphook, and told him, "Call my family.. I want my mum."

The goblin grinned and replied, "Consider it done."
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3824