Searching for Love by Song of the Sea
Summary: Most of the wizarding world thought that Draco was Lucius Malfoy's only child. What nobody besides the family knew was that Draco had a younger half-sister, Yue Prince-Malfoy, who was kidnapped as an infant.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Lucius
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Overly-protective Snape
Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Baby fic, Child fic, Deaged!Harry, Girl!Harry, Pregnancy, Vampire!Snape
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: Character Bashing
Prompts: My Mum Severus Snape
Challenges: My Mum Severus Snape
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1434 Read: 2101 Published: 11 Dec 2022 Updated: 06 Jan 2023
Chapter 3 by Song of the Sea
Severus stared at the note in his hand, trembling with anticipation, happiness, and relief.

"Your daughter has been found. She's waiting for you at Gringotts.

-Griphook
"

Found.

She's been found.

His daughter was alive..

She was alive!

Without a second thought, he ran into the family parlor, where Lucius was sitting on a sofa with Draco napping in his lap, and handed Lucius the note.

The blonde read the note before carefully getting up, trying not to wake Draco up. The young teen had a nightmare about his younger sister being killed in front of him, and was up the rest of the night.

After a shout of "Gringotts", the family of three asked the teller that they needed to speak to Griphook.

"Follow me," was the gruff reply as they were led to the goblin manager's office. Severus knocked on the door, and after hearing, "Enter", opened the door.

Sitting in one of the chairs was a small girl with platinum white hair reaching her middle back and big, doe-like emerald green eyes.

There was no mistaking it, this was his girl.

"Yue?"

Yue looked up at the call of her name, and upon seeing her mother standing there, teared up. She tentatively took a step forward, before launching herself into Severus's arms. "Mummy, mummy!"

Draco looked at his father, who nodded and gestured him forward. Walking up slowly, so as not to frighten her, he spoke up.

"Hi, Yue.. I'm your brother, Draco.."

The child shyly peeked over her mother's shoulder before giving an adorable smile.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3824