Just Something to Say by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Summary: I have a bit I would like to share.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape is Angry
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 347 Read: 553 Published: 02 Feb 2023 Updated: 08 Feb 2023
My Story by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Severus was the best teacher. We all knew he was a death eater. We all knew he loved the dark arts. What we didn't realise is how much he cared about Potter. He always seemed to taunt him, and he definitely humiliated him a fair bit.

Potter was no saint either. He was always talking rubbish about our professor. What none of us knew, was how much Albus was involved. Professor Snape warned us not to trust the headmaster, but we all thought that was because he was a death eater.

He was raising Potter to die. And Professor Snape couldn't bear it. Seventh year, he died, but we never truly found out how. Potter never told us. What we do know, is that after Professor Snape died, Potter had the highest respect for him, and even named his son after him.

From what I've gathered, Professor Snape had wanted to raise Potter, as he was Lily Evans' son. He had wanted to take care of him, as his own, but Dumbledore had said no. When Potter did come to Hogwarts, it was a shock to everyone.

He was reckless and awful. He hated me from the get go, and he never told me why. What I do know, is the Weasley boy had something to do with it. He had been trying to get my father sacked for years. As has his father. Then a weasley came to work under the Minister for Magic, and My father had loads of trouble.

The Weasley family and mine go back generations, and they've always hated mine. I don't know why. However, Professor Snape was always there when we needed him, always there to talk, and help us out of dark times. It gets sad, being in Slytherin House. You don't know if you can trust your friends, you don't get along with any other house.

Everyone hates the Slytherins, and we're not supposed to care. The truth is, like any other house, we just want to learn magic, and grow into the wizards we are meant to be.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3835