Time Turners by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Summary: This is a little known story of what Potter and I did after the war. We kept it a secret, even from our spouses. After Scorpius was born, My wife fell ill, and I stopped using it. I needed to know at all times that she was okay.
Categories: Misc > No category on the site fits Main Characters: Draco
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: None
Media Type: None
Tags: Time Travel
Takes Place: 7th Year
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 249 Read: 327 Published: 08 Feb 2023 Updated: 08 Feb 2023

1. After the war by Draco Lucius Malfoy

After the war by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Not many people know that I had a time turner. I got it from my father when I turned 17. After the war, I held onto it. It was the last there was, and I couldn't risk anyone trying to stop Potter from winning the war.

Father was escorted to Azkaban, as well as many other Death eaters. However, Potter stood up for me, and fought for my mother and I to be pardoned, and we were. My mother was humiliated, and we were hidden away from society.

After a while, I used the time turner to go back in time to speak with professor Snape. I wanted to warn him, so that he'd live. He wouldn't allow me. It became a habit of mine, and soon, I decided to bring Potter along. He was apprehensive at first, but agreed.

None of this ever went public. After a while, I had told Potter it had been stolen, and he never spoke of it again. He named one of his sons after Professor Snape, and I did tell the professor. He was pleased.

I had always been careful not to alter the timeline. I knew what catastrophic consequences that could have. And then one day, My son, and Potter's, got hold of one. Potter had gained one in a raid. They went back in time multiple times, changing time continuously. It was then that I admitted I lied, and after setting things right, Potter and I destroyed the Time turners.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3836