Occlumency by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Summary: Harry and snape have a occlumency lesson.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: None
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: None
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 370 Read: 572 Published: 27 Feb 2023 Updated: 27 Feb 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Draco Lucius Malfoy

Chapter 1 by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Humiliating. That was the only way to describe it. As Professor Snape pried into his memories, he felt himself growing weaker. He didn’t know what to do.

Why would Dumbledore think this was a good idea? He couldn’t possibly think Severus Snape, a death eater, and the only professor that seemed to hate him, would be fun.

“You don’t have to call me sir.” He’d so arrogantly snapped at him. Severus was furious. No student has ever spoken to him in such a manner. He’d teach this boy some respect.

Professor Snape seemed to find this amusing, as he humiliated and degraded Harry. And then of course, there were things he couldn’t reach. The boy was learning to Occlude, alright.

But the more he tried to hide certain things, the more curious Severus grew. It had to be humiliating, if the boy didn’t want him to see, and so he must see.

However, by the end of those lessons, he still hadn’t. He dismissed Potter, and went into his study. It would appear the arrogant little brat though it alright to disrespect his Professor.

Severus considered all that he had seen. The boy was definitely not the pampered prat he’d imagined, but his childhood seemed relatively normal. Sure, it was odd his room was a cupboard, but Severus assumed he chose the cupboard.

Then there was the fact he could occlude him. So why allow him to see those humiliating memories? Did the potter boy want to be embarrassed? And what was he trying to hide? Professor Snape wasn’t normally curious about his students, let alone any from the other houses, but this was the potter brat.

The whole wizarding world wanted to know his past, and what he was hiding. Professor Snape so badly wanted to know what Potter was hiding. He was up to something stupid no doubt, and it would endanger him, and the rest of the student body.

Until Severus knew for sure, he’d have to keep his suspicions quiet. He’d find out alright. Until then, he had papers to grade, potions to make, and work to do keeping his little snakes in line.
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3841