Dark Side by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Summary: Harry gets tired of the abuse he faces with the Dursleys, Dumbledore telling him to tough it out, and now his best mates have gotten together and won't spare him a backwards glance. He tells Voldemort the Prophecy, And offers a new regime.
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Colleague Snape and Harry Main Characters: Albus Severus, Arthur, Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Draco, Dumbledore, Filch, Flitwick, Hagrid, Hedwig, Hermione, Lucius, McGonagall, Molly, Narcissa, Petunia, Theodore Nott, Vernon, Voldemort, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape is Depressed, Snape is Desperate, Snape is Secretive, Snape is Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, General, Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Azkaban Character, Azkaban!Harry, Evil!Harry, Injured!Snape, New Identity!Harry, Resorting, Slytherin!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Alcohol Use, Character Death, Emotional Abuse, Neglect, Out of Character, Physical Abuse, Physical Punishment Non-Spanking, Profanity, Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 856 Read: 966 Published: 15 May 2023 Updated: 16 May 2023
Story Notes:
I thought I'd give Fanfiction another go.
Enough by Draco Lucius Malfoy
Author's Notes:
This is right after 5th year.
Harry waited for the Dursleys at Kings Cross Station, seething. After everything he'd done, after all he'd been put through, Dumbledore insisted he go back to the Dursleys. He'd been warned to keep a low profile, and so he was sitting on a bench outside the station, waiting. He decided to let Hedwig out for a bit.

The Summer before fifth year, he had been abused worse than ever. He had been fresh from fourth year, and in high spirits. But Uncle Vernon couldn't have that. He'd locked Harry in a dog Kennel, and only let him out twice a day, treating him like a savage animal. Harry's back still hurt from that.

A flash of blonde caught his attention. The Malfoys. They didn't notice him, and instead of the usual surge of adrenaline he got when he saw them, he was calm. Suddenly, Harry got an idea. He stood, and approached the Malfoys.

"Oi, Malfoy!" He called. All three of them stopped and turned. Lucius's lip curled in a malevolent sneer.

"Save it. I need to speak to your son. I don't care if you decide you're going to stand there, but you may as well save your breath." Harry told him, and both the adults looked shocked. Harry continued.

"I've been thinking about what you told me on the train, first year. And I must admit. You were right. Mudbloods are worthless. Therefore, I have an offer that your boss might like. I heard the prophecy. Dumbledore told me the whole thing, and I happen to know your boss wants it. I'll tell him the whole thing." Harry said. This got all their attention.

"What is it you're after?" Lucius asked suspiciously.

"In a matter of moments, the muggles I have been forced to live with will be here. Dumbledore insists that they must love me, and therefore living in their care isn't so bad. I disagree. At least the Dark Lord would realize that. I know he breaks his follower's from Azkaban, and that's no doubt where I'll be sent for this. However, should I oblige, I want to join him." Harry replied.

The Malfoys were at a loss. Then Draco smirked. "Welcome to the revolution, Potter." He said, and the two boys chittered happily, as Harry went with the Malfoys. The Dursleys saw him, but upon seeing he'd be leaving them, they gladly left him with the Malfoys.

When Harry entered the Death Eater's meeting, everyone was shocked. Even Voldemort. Especially when he realized that Harry and Draco had actually become friends. "Harry, you're here?" He said, confused.

"Yes. And before you decide you want to kill me, you might want to listen to what I have to tell you." Harry smiled.
To be continued...
End Notes:
Comment down below if you would like chapter 2


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3852