Parvulus by Spork
Summary: Being sent a package from the past Snape finds that he has a son. Unfortunatly he's being abused and no one knows about it.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Angst, General
Media Type: None
Tags: Slytherin!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4586 Read: 20581 Published: 12 Feb 2005 Updated: 27 Nov 2005
Chapter 4 by Spork

It was the next morning, some of the seriousness from the night before had carried over to the next day. He'd been woken by his godfather, being told to get ready to leave and have everything of his packed up. It was all of that that led up to the point he was at now.

The room was simple with cream colored walls, a few paintings that were oddly enough still and unmoving save one, a few chairs and the fireplace from which he'd just came from. Behind him came Severus, with a movement of his wand the soot from both Slytherins was gone.

"Leave your trunk." With that simple comand the dark man opened the before un-noticed door and walked out. For a moment Draco wondered just what was going on before realizing that he was being left behind by his godfather.

Catching up to the dark man he became aware of the rather rich and lavish furnishings or the house that he was currantly being led through. After having passed several halls, doorways, paintings and the like he came to a halt just behind Severus who now stood in front of large double doors with carvings of snakes and flowers.

The large doors opened under the potion masters long-fingered hands, inside was what was obviously a dinning hall. The long dak wooded table shown from the morning light from the tall faintly tinted windows which lined a whole wall. Sitting toward the head of the table was a man and a woman.

Coming closer Draco was able to make out that the woman had strawberry blond hair, pale blue eyes, and dark freckles in comparison to her pale skin. It was the man however that made him stop and stare openly. He looked exactly like Severus, save the fact that his black hair was of shorter cut lying just around his ears.

"Draco, I would like you to meet my twin Romulus and his wife Medea." Draco could do nothing more than stare with his mouth slight open in shock.

sSs

The day is done, the chores finished, the punishments delt out... yet he hasn't come. Looking down at the smooth round stone the size of a marble shooter, clear glass with a simple lily in the middle with a tiny fairy sitting in the flower, he wondered.

He had recieved it at the beginning of the summer hols along with that of a letter from his mother. It was with this letter that the-boy-who-lived found that he was not his fathers son, not the man that everyone said was his father anyway. His father was in fact a man that he had once believed he hated, but... after having viewed the memories stored in the stone- jewel in his pale hand he changed his view.

The man turned out to be very complex, more so than he had thought. The way his father acted in the past and the way he acted now showed that. Yet, he still wondered.

Why was he still with the Dursleys? Did his father truly hate him? Was the fact that he was known as Harry Potter really decide his fate with his real father, Severus Snape?

sSs

Both man and wife stood and steppped closer to the two Slytherins, Draco still was in shock starring first at Romulus then to Severus. That is until someones laughter brought him back to himself, his mouth closed with an audible clack.

"Rom, Sev, please! You're confusing him." Turning to the voice Draco came to find it was Medea who had spoken.

"Ignore those two, let them talk for a bit okay?" Nodding a somewhat hesitantly Draco was led to the table, before long he was eating with Medea sitting across from him. Down the table and out of earshot for the most part was Severus and Romulus quietly talking.

"Excuse me... Medea?" Said woman turned from the view of the windows to look at Draco.

"Yes dear?"

"What's going on?"

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=641