To Be A Father by Ldykiya
Summary: Severus Snape has tried to get custody of his Son Harry for the last 3 and a half years. This is what happens when the Ministry offers a compromise.

Just so you know Voldemort is dead and will be staying that way. This story is SLASH (James Potter/Severus Snape, NOT a Mpreg... Lily carried Harry for them there will be an explination flash back at some point)
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, James, Lily, Lucius, Other, Petunia, Remus, Sirius, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Slytherin!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Romance/Slash
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9431 Read: 35049 Published: 19 Feb 2005 Updated: 24 Jan 2006
A Bit of Revenge Marauders Style by Ldykiya

Severus looked down at his sleeping son and for the first time in a long time felt a small measure of peace. With a sigh he got out of the bed and pulled the duvet up a bit more before kissing Harry’s brow and then giving a start when Harry’s panther and stag popped into existence on the bed next to the small child.

Severus gave a grin; his son was going to be very powerful indeed. Most children had their first instance of accidental magic around the age of nine. Severus was sure this wasn’t even the first time his son had summon the animals since they had been charmed with certain animations to amuse his son but not to return if lost or stolen. It explained why the young boy still had them. He certainly didn’t think the Dursley’s voluntarily let him have them. With one last kiss to Harry’s forehead Severus left the room to talk to the Dursley’s a little more actively, making sure to shut his son’s bedroom door behind him.

As the ex-Death Eater was walking down the hallway he noticed an open bedroom door glancing in he saw that it was Petunia and Vernon’s bedroom with a decidedly evil smirk and a twirl of his wand the Potions Master entered the room.

Severus looked around in satisfaction. The bed and bedding were charmed to retain no heat, insuring a less than comfortable night's sleep. The pillows had been hit with a nightmare hex and the clothing in the closet was spelled to slowly shrink over time without the wearer noticing until the seams popped. With a certain amount of spring in his step Severus Snape headed back downstairs to have a talk with his son's family.

Downstairs in the living room Petunia watched her husband pacing as she thought about the dark man who was her nephews father. It was an abomination, the whole thing. Oh Lily had explained how it had come to pass. The disgusting, perversion that allowed her to carry a child that was only one-fifth hers, how a magic ritual had altered her egg so that it was only one-third her DNA and two-thirds Severus Snape. How she had to be naked and present while the two fathers coupled in front of her and then spell James Potters seed from Snape’s body into her own. Lily had called him a gift child but to Petunia Harry Potter would only ever be an obscene freak of nature that should never have existed in the first place.

Petunia was so lost in her thoughts that she never noticed the wizard enter her living room. She started violently when he cleared his throat. Before she had a chance to say anything her husband began shouting about the bedroom that was now her nephews.

"Listen here Dursley," Severus cut in with a sneer. "You said that it was my son's room and now it is. Let’s get something straight right now. For people, and I use that term loosely, like you there are things far worse than death, none of which is illegal for me to do. Heed this warning leave my son alone. There is very little reason for you to have any contact with him. He will take his meals and snacks, which I will provide for him, in his room. You will leave him be over the next couple of days when he exits his room to use the loo or play outside. This includes that moronic beach ball you call a son. You WILL leave him ALONE. Is that understood?"

"And if the boy doesn’t leave my son alone or misbehaves? We're just supposed to look the other way while he runs wild?" Vernon spat.

"Then you will inform me of the behavior when I come on Fridays to pick him up for my weekends and I will deal with it. And on that note what time does Harry finish with preschool? I finish with my last class at noon and was hoping to be able to pick him up shortly after that."

"The boy doesn’t go to preschool."

"And your reason for this is?"

"I won't be paying for anything more than I have to for the boy."

"And what of the public schools? They are free are they not?"

"We live outside of the busing range and my Petunia will not waste her time playing taxi for that little runt! And there is no... What... What are you doing? Vernon sputtered in fear as he watched the dark wizard level his wand at him.

"I have given you all the warnings I intend to. I told you his name is Harry... H A R R Y. Harry. It is not brat, not freak, NOT runt! It is Harry! Surely even your minuscule mind can understand that." Having said that Severus muttered a spell and Vernon was hit with a dark plum colored light.

Severus turned his attention to Petunia who was starring at her husband as soap suds spilled forth from his mouth.

"Pay attention woman." Severus barked. "You will be here on Friday at one o'clock when I come to pick up my son. I will be bringing papers for you to sign so that Harry can be enrolled in school. Do not cross me or next time it will be a lot worse than washing your mouth out with soap... and a lot more public." This was said with a glare before Severus apparated away from his son's horrid relatives directly to Malfoy Manor. He only hoped that Lucius would be able to pull some strings and get Harry enrolled in Merlin's Institute for magical youngsters. Severus was sure that Harry and his godson Draco would get along wonderfully.

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=648