Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Halloween one-shot. This is a story set place in the Muggleville universe, if our characters had stayed as long as Halloween. Kind of a stand alone piece set in an alternate future.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General, Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Deaged!Harry, Deaging Word count: 5379
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3106
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Halloween
Published: 26 Oct 2005 - Updated: 26 Oct 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:
Halloween fic. This is a story set place in the Muggleville universe, if our characters had stayed as long as Halloween. Kind of a stand alone piece set in an alternate future. All you have to know is that Harry is deaged to 6, has all his memories and they are living in a house in America, posing as father and son. And there’s an OC posing as Harry’s mother, just cameos this time.

Dedicated to my pals Nigel and Avatar, and to all my wonderful Muggleville readers.

Table of Contents

1. Muggleville - Trick or Treat by Jan_AQ [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (5379 words) Printer

The End.
Jan_AQ is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Muggleville - Trick or Treat also liked 661 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5