Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: At a celebratory Halloween ball, unlikely companions discover more in common than just the battle scars…

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #1 Halloween, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Genres: General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 6138
Main Characters: None Read: 2962
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Halloween
Published: 27 Oct 2005 - Updated: 27 Oct 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:

By Phantomsgirl. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/920768/Phantomsgirl04

Author’s note: This is AU- Alternative Universe; Half-Blood Prince has been ignored. Please do not critique me on being blatantly off canon. Feedback of any kind is helpful-constructive criticism is appreciated.

Warnings: Alcohol use (consenting age).

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, or Phantom of the Opera, or any songs from the Phantom of the Opera. The plot is my own.

Table of Contents

1. Masquerade by Potions and Snitches [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (6138 words) Printer

The End.
Potions and Snitches is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Masquerade also liked 1376 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5