Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:

Woolfy the Werewolf puppet: Stuuuuudddyyyyy, stuuuuudddyyyyy or eeeelse you are gooooiiiiing to faaaaaaiiiiiil your eeeexaaaaammssss!

Preety-lady-serenity: Since when are you caring about my grades?

Woolfy the werewolf puppet: Since the day I discovered that you can lose your muse and stop writing this fanfic. You know the one that has the characters that belong to J. K. Rowling.

Preety-lady-serenity: As if this is ever going to happen.

Easter Holidays

The sun was shining above Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The Grounds smelled of freshly grown grass and the lake had lost its glassy-ice surface. Inside his chambers a tall black-robed man worked alone. Snape took a small mouse out of its cage and practiced a spell on it. The mouse ceased to move and Snape took it into his arms. He un-wrapped the bandage that he had placed around the animal’s broken leg. He traced his finger on the mouse’s leg and to his satisfaction he found out that the potion had performed his work. The pine-tree needles were the key-ingredient indeed. He put the mouse back to its cage and looked at the clock. To his surprise he realized that the time was almost two o’ clock. He had been working non-stop for six hours without noticing a thing. He mentally noted that McGonagall was going to kill him, since he was supposed to receive the boy three hours ago, and hurried to her chambers to get baby Harry.When he opened McGonagall’s door he saw a picture that he was going to remember to his deathbed. At the floor sat Albus Dumbledore. He wore a miniscule bib around his neck, and beard, and was ‘goo-ing’ to baby Harry. Baby Harry was holding an empty little bowl in his right hand and with a little spoon he was pretending that he was feeding the Headmaster. McGonagall had her back turned and from the high-pitched voice she was using, it seemed that she pretended to be cooking something.

“I am not even going to try to explain that,” he stated with a false-faced expression, making all here of them turn to face him.

McGonagall turned red from embarrassment and she was about to comment about the importance of knocking a door before entering, when baby Harry run towards the Potion Master.

“Sevvus, Abus, Minnie and I, payd family. I am dad. Minnie mum and Abus son. Me like it. Want to pay too?”

“Yes Severus,” Dumbledore exclaimed cunningly, while his eyes twinkled more mischievously than both the Weasley Twins combined, “I would love having a brother.”

“Yes,” Harry exclaimed happily, “Sevvus becomes Abus lill broder!”

“Wait a minute; I am certainly not going to play family or pretend that I am the Headmaster’s little brother.”

“Aww, pweeeeeaaaasssseee!” baby Harry pleaded.

“No, there is no possible way to convince me. After all it is two o’ clock and it is time for you to eat and have a nap,” Snape said and took Harry’s hand. He moved out of McGonagall’s chamber quickly, while the boy pouted. Snape knew, nevertheless, that the pouting was going to stop before Harry’s nap.

-)-)-)

“Sevvus why is the gwass gween?”

Snape turned his attention away from the lake and looked at baby Harry, who was sitting near him. Since most of the students were away for the Easter holidays, Snape took the opportunity to take baby Harry for a walk in the Grounds.

“Sorry?”

“Why is the gwass gween Sevvus?”

Why the grass is green? Why in Merlin’s name am I supposed to know that?”

“Well, umm . . . the grass is green . . . because it is a plant . . . and all plants are green. I mean their leaves are green.”

Good save Severus!”

Baby Harry remained silent for a second.

“Yes, but why gwass gween and flo-ou-ers are othew one colouws?”

“Flowers have a different colour so that they can differ from the grass.”

“Why?”

“For the bees will know the difference between a flower and grass.”

Wow, such a clever answer Severus!” he commented to himself sarcastically.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why bees must know the diffewence?”

“The bees must collect the flower’s pollen.”

“Why?”

“They have to make some honey with it,” he said feeling slightly irritated from the too many ‘whys’.

“Why?”

“Because, if they don’t make honey, you will not have anything to eat your toast with,” he finally snapped.

“Ok, teink you,” baby Harry said happily and turned his attention to Bibi.

Oh for Pandora’s Box what happened now?” Snape wondered. “Where did all those questions came from?”

“Sevvus . . .” baby Harry said once again, making the hook-nosed professor turn to look at him.

“Why is the watew blue?”

“Actually Harry, the water is not blue. It has no colour. It just reflects, shows, the sky’s colour.”

”Aww,” baby Harry said in understatement, “Why? Why sky has colouw blue?”

Argh I Hate My Life!” Snape thought and let himself lye on the grass.”

-)-)-)

The fact that baby Harry had started asking questions was the least of Snape’s problems. One of the greatest problems that Snape had to deal with was the beginning of Occlumency lessons. It seemed that baby Harry had managed to empty his head from all thought and had not seen any nightmares that involved a certain red-eyed man. Snape realized that it was time for them to start Occlumency lessons. The Potion Master was aware that he could not introduce the lessons as a game. Therefore he decided to bring the ‘Dark Lord’ issue back to baby Harry’s life.

“Harry, there is something important I need to tell you,” he said and sat opposite the boy, who was drawing with his crayons.

Baby Harry looked at Snape’s serious expression and noted apprehensively. He wondered if he had done something wrong and whether he was going to be punished for it. Uncle Vernon an aunt Petunia needed no reason to punish him, and in most cases they would not even talk to him and explain what he had done wrong. They simply shouted and tossed him into the cupboard without dinner.

“Boy . . . ahem . . . Harry, do you remember the bad dream you saw? The man with the red eyes. . .”

Harry nodded.

“Mean man.”

“Yes. Now you know that I said that this man wants to enter your dreams? Well, sometimes he might try to do it while you are awake.”

“I no wans to see him!” baby Harry protested immediately in a nervous tone.

“I am aware that you do,” Snape stated seriously, “And this is one of the reasons I want us to start practice Occlumency lessons together.”

“Me do Occ-u-mency before sleep.”

“Emptying your head from all thought is very important in Occlumency, but it is not the only thing you should know. You must be aware of what to do when someone tries to enter your head even when you least expect it.”

“No uwt me?” baby Harry asked in a trembling squeaky voice.

“I promise I will do my best not to hurt you while doing Occlumency,” Snape tried to assure him and took out his wand. “Let us start now, shall we?”

Baby Harry nodded and clutched Bibi closely.

“Now listen carefully,” Snape said seriously. “I am going to try and enter your head. You must try and repel me from entering and seeing your memory. Now, I want you to do what you do every night before going to sleep.”

Baby Harry nodded and closed his eyes and tried to focus on Bibi’s every single detail. He felt the toy’s softness against his skin, he thought of the unicorn’s gleaming set of feathers and the fun they were having every day. Snape pointed his wand near Harry’s head and said softly.

Legilimens.”

Snape inhaled sharply as he was presented with many pieces of baby Harry’s memories.

FLASHBACKS

“Not to mention that this white stuff is . . . aaarrggghhh. . .” Snape was not able to finish his words, since he slipped on the snow and landed on it with a ‘thump, “. . . slippery”

Snape saw the image of himself falling on the ground while baby Harry laughed happily. His eyes narrowed and he tried to find access to another one of the boy’s memories, while he heard himself saying apprehensively.

“No Potter, not. . . There was no need to throw snow at me Potter.”

---

“HOW USELESS CAN YOU BE? LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO MY CLEAN TABLECLOTH!”

A long-necked woman screeched at the twenty-nine month old Harry who was looking at the floor in embarrassment. It seemed that the boy had caused a glass full of water to spill over the white table-cloth. The woman looked at the small boy as if he was a pile of dragon-dung and grabbed him by the arm before pulling him towards a small door under the stairs. She opened it and, practically, threw the boy inside the room. She then locked the room and left.

“You are going to be here until tomorrow morning. No tea or dinner for you!”

Snape turned his head towards the wall and in abhorrence he realized that it was still three o’ clock in the afternoon. That meant almost eighteen hours without food.

END OF FLASHBACKS

Snape was so busy watching the small boy’s memories that paid no attention to the baby Harry. The boy started whimpering not only due to the bad memory he was seeing but also to the fact that his scar was hurting very much. He finally let out a cry of agony and found the strength to throw himself forward. Snape felt someone hitting him hard in the stomach and to his dismay he was presented with a memory that did not belonged to baby Harry, but it was rather his own.

FLASHBACK

A small boy, whom Snape recognized as himself, walked quietly down the long house’s corridor. He clutched a stuffed toy-snitch into his six-year old hands and tried to act as quietly and seriously as he could. His father had returned home after four years of traveling around the wizarding world. For the first time in his entire life, he had the chance to meet his father. Yet, he was shocked to discover that his father was very different from his mother. He had, indeed, smiled at him and brought him a present but neither the smile nor the fact that he had a new toy could help the boy not to feel that his father was not a warm and affectionate man.

“So how is Severus, dear?” a soft silky male voice, whose traits Severus was meant to inherit, said.

The boy halted and sat near the door. His mother had said that eavesdropping was bad but he wanted to know what his father thought of him and if he cared.

“Oh he is doing just fine. He is a clever little boy. He has started practicing on writing the alphabet letters, three days ago and he has almost perfected himself on most of them. He has started to deal with addition in arithmetic and he is very bright on the subject as well.”

“Yes, yes,” the man stated blankly and motioned his hand to end the subject, “What happens with his magical abilities?”

“Well he has not showed any magical abilities yet, but he is too small to do that Quirinus.”

“No one is ever too small to perform uncontrolled magic. He must have done something by now. Or else . . .:”

Severus looked at his father's shadow approaching his mother.

“You are certainly not implying that he might be …” the woman said slowly.

“Yes, a Squib! What if we have passed no magical traits on him?” the man stated angrily, as if he had discovered a conspiracy planned against him.

The woman remained silent for a moment.

“Well, what if he is a Squib! Such things happen. His children may become wizards or his grandchildren . . .”

“I do not want any Squib in my bloodline, do you listen? He would know nothing, understand nothing . . .” he stated coldly.

“Oh for Merlin’s Potion Vials, Quirinus! He will not be able to perform magic. It is not as if he will be unable to process information.”

“Squibs are worthless. They are parasites.”

“Listen to yourself! Who has planted all those ideas in your head?”

“It is of no matter. I am only telling you this. If the boy is a Squib, you should start thinking of his future. He will certainly not live under my household or my family’s name!”

END OF FLASHBACK

Snape forced his memory to halt and turned his look at baby Harry with a mixture of anger, sadness and surprise. Baby Harry stared at him accusingly.

“Youw liaw!” he said finally and lowered his gaze.

“What?” the man asked feeling dizzy.

“Youw liaw! You said Occ-u-mency no uwts!” baby Harry said angrily. “It ewted! Badly! It ewted hewe,” he said and touched his chest. “It ewted hewe too,” he said sadly and touched his scar.

“Harry . . .”

“No! Occ-u-mency uwts! I no does it again!” baby Harry screeched and moved towards his toys.

Snape let his back touch the wall and closes his eyes. His head throbbed from pain and he wished he could close his eyes and disappear into oblivion. He opened his left eye and stared at Potter who had retreated away from him.

How could I be so stupid?” he wondered, “I should had suspected that something prevented Potter from performing in Occlumency lessons.”

Yes. Yet you preferred to follow your ‘James-was-a-total-prat-and-so-is-his-son-so-because-of-this-he-will-not-listen-and-he-will-not-try’ explanation,” a little irritating voice echoed in his head making him glare.

Oh shut up. The boy always seeks for a reason to irritate me”

The Headmaster was correct in his assumptions.”

SHUT UP!”

-)-)-)

The sun had set hours ago. Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry sat and waited. He was worried. It was a night that some of the Order’s members were risking their life against Voldemort’s forces. He looked at his cup of tea and to his amazement he realized that his palms were sweaty. He could not recall the last time his palms were sweaty, a sign of extreme worry. He usually managed to keep himself composed even through the most dangerous situations, a result of having battled Grindewald fifty years before. He raised his head and stared at his friend, who growled at him.

“You are going to be angry with me for the entire evening, won’t you Alastor?” Dumbledore commented quietly.

“I am not angry Albus,” Moody growled. “I just wish I could be there. Sitting here makes me feel old and useless.”

Dumbledore sighed. Snape had informed him that the Death Eaters were going to attack the place where a rich Italian wizard currently stayed. Mr. Vicente visited London for economic purposes, bringing his Muggle wife with him. Vicente during his visit had been granted with some threats that he was going to be punished for ‘his treason against the wizard race’. Snape having told what was going to happen, informed Dumbledore that in order to halt any whisper around his Death Eater loyalty he had offered to be a part of the party of Death Eaters in the raid. This, immediately excluded Alastor Moody from taking part in the team of Aurors that secretly protected Vicente’s apartment. Moody’s magical eye could see behind masks and this could destroy the black-robed man’s spy cover. Tonks and Kingsley were a part of the Auror’s team and Bill Wealsey had conveniently arranged a meeting with Vicente for a Gringotts’ business deal.

Molly entered the room, holding a warm kettle in her arms. She placed some cups, sugar and sandwiches on the table and sat down. Dumbledore examined her face. Her eyes were lit in anticipation and worry, and every couple of minutes; she would stretch her head towards the entrance’s direction. Dumbledore wished he could say to her not to worry. Yet, he knew that in the given situation everyone taking part in the raid could be seriously hurt or die. He rubbed his sweaty palms against his robes and took a sip from his tea.

Suddenly the door opened and Arthur Weasley came into the room with baby Harry in his hands. Snape had left the toddler in the headquarters knowing that if something happened to him, he would be with a group of people that would protect him.

“He has waked and looks for Snape,” Arthur Weasley mouthed slowly and silently, before letting Harry down.

Moody grumbled and stood, leaving the room. He could not help but feel awkward around small children, maybe because he had ceased trying to reach their mentality years ago.

Baby Harry moved near Molly and allowed her to sit him on her lap. He looked at the ones around the table, as if he was trying to remember something. Suddenly, his eyes focused on Dumbledore and a serious expression formed in his face’s features.

“Abus, wewa Sevvus is? Why we not back home?” he demanded in a serious tone.

The old man was almost caught off guard from the serious tone in the boy’s tone. He looked down his cup and then back at the boy.

“Severus had something to do Harry,” he said finally, “but he will be here soon.”

“Aw you suw?” Harry asked seriously, “I have bad fee-i-ng hewe,” he concluded and touched his tummy. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. “Sevvus no come back?”

“Aww pet, of course Severus will return,” Molly exclaimed quickly and brushed the tears from the boy’s cheek. “Why don’t you go with Arthur and play until he returns ha?”

Harry nodded involuntarily and took Arthur Wealsey’s hand. The door closed behind him and seconds later Moody returned into the room. They all remained silent, listening to the tick-tack of the grandfather clock, until a faint knock was heard. Moody rose immediately and approached the door with his wand on his hand. He saw Tonks and Kingsley outside. The female Auror was wincing and holding her hand, while Kingsley was holding his nose and had a sickening look. Moody let his eye scan them. Every one of the Order’s members had the tendency to place his, or her, wand in exactly the same place inside their clothes, whatever they were wearing. Having assured himself that it was the real Tonks and Kingsley he opened the door.

Kingsley sprinted inside still clutching his nose and run towards the bathroom, while something escaped from his hand. Tonks entered the house. Her legs trembled as she walked. From her palm upwards her forearm a red swelling was developing slowly. She winced and sat down. Meanwhile Kingsley was coughing inside the bathroom. Moody leaned on the floor to see the slimy thing that had fallen from Kingsley’s hand. To his amazement it was bogies. He moved quickly to the door and started banging it.

“Kingsley, open up before I blast the damn door,” he ordered in an angry firm manner, “The last thing I want is to carry you at St. Mango’s while you are drowned to death by liquid, troll-bogies.”

A muffled sound escaped from behind the door.

“I don’t care if it is bloody ugly. We are not in a beauty contest, we are at war,” he barked.

The door opened a couple of moments later. Moody let out a grumble of disgust and entered the room. Tonks shook her head and let out a low ‘men’ before looking at Dumbledore and Mrs. Weasley.

“Don’ you worry, Bill’s fine. He’s escorting Vicente to a safer place,” she immediately told them. Mrs. Weasley let out a sigh of relief and poured some tea into her cup. Moody came out of the bathroom and whispered something into Dumbledore’s ear. The long-bearded man stood up and followed Moody into the bathroom. The two women heard Dumbledore groan in desperation and enter the room.

Moments later someone was thumping the door. Moody hurried outside the bathroom and, after checking, opened the door to Bill. The man had a deep cut running down his cheek. He sat down and winced while his mother attempted to wipe his face clean. Dumbledore, Moody and Kingsley returned moments later. Moody and Dumbledore had managed to stop the Troll-Bogies hex and Kingsley had charmed his robes clean. Yet Kingsley’s nose was sore red and made him wince from the pain every once and awhile.

Dumbledore stared at them. One was missing. Snape had not returned yet and to his fear only Tonks seemed to have seen him during the battle, or she thought she did. No one could ever knew with the all the Death Eaters wearing masks and dark robes. She simply mentioned that she saw Haridson, the third Auror that was assigned to keep an eye with them on Vincente, hex a tall slim man. She could not be sure, nevertheless. Kingsley and Tonks were describing the battle in detail when a faint knock was heard on the door. Moody stood up to open.

Severus Snape entered the house, but did not manage to say a single word. He was granted by two small hands that circled his waist and hugged him with all their strength. Snape tried hard not to wince and looked at baby Harry.

“Sevvus, I scawed you no come back!” Harry exclaimed immediately.

Snape said nothing, but he rather let his had rest on the boy’s head. Then he took a deep breath and spoke.

“Ok Harry, will you do me a favour? Can you go and prepare Bibi for our trip back at Hogwarts, until I finish my talk with Professor Dumbledore?”

Harry nodded in happiness and disappeared into the living room. Snape entered the kitchen and sat on the nearest chair, trying hard not to wince. His face was slightly whiter than usual but his features were kept neutral of whatever it was bothering him.

“I beg your pardons for being late, but I had to announce to the Dark Lord,” Snape heard Moody growling, but he felt too exhausted to think the Dark Lord with a more neutral name, “that the Death Eaters had failed their mission. Let me just say that he was not pleased.”

Snape sipped his tea, while the others started chattering about the night’s events. He gulped and winced involuntarily. He was jinxed not only by that other Auror. Kingsley and Tonks had jinxed him as well. And whatever Kingsley had thrown at him, it hurt very much. He drunk another gulp from his tea and called baby Harry, who came inside in a half-asleep, half-awake state. He mentally gritted his teeth and was about to lean down and grasp the boy into his arms, when he saw Albus Dumbledore leaning down and getting baby Harry into his arms.

“I am going to carry the boy back to Hogwarts, ok Severus?” he said with a tone that would take no disagreement and looked at him with a scornful look.

Snape said nothing but he followed the Headmaster in front of the house, to where they Apparated. When they appeared in front of the castle, Snape felt the pain in his ribs slightly more intense. He dismissed the feeling of pain, not feeling it was necessary to complain about it, and turned to see at Dumbledore, who held the sleeping baby Harry. The man was still staring at him with a scornful look.

“I will take care of baby Harry for tonight Severus. You must go immediately to Poppy in the Infirmary and check at your wound. I know you have a wound. Moody has told me so,” he said immediately and turn his back to the raven-haired man. “I will meet you in the Hospital Wing in ten minutes.”

-)-)-)

Though his ribs were not severely hit, it took Snape a couple days to sit on a chair without the aid of a pillow to support his back. He spent many sleepless nights, wincing and gritting his teeth in bed, and internally he felt happy that this incident took place during the Easter holidays. What he was not feeling happy about was the constant interference by the Healer, McGonagall and Dumbledore in his every day routine. His troubles had begun at the very first moment, when his injury was diagnosed. Madam Pomfrey recommended that he ought to stay in bed for a day or two, after she had applied some Healing Charms on him, in order for his wound to be entirely cured. Yet, he chose to ignore her advices by brewing a potion, and he was caught red handed by Madam Pomfrey herself. In anger she ordered both McGonagall and the Headmaster to keep an eye on him and prevent him from acting like a stubborn three-year old, something to which they complied with zeal.

Two days after the pain on his ribs subsided baby Harry returned back from McGonagall’s room in the foulest mood.

“Sevvus, I feel bad,” he said softly. “Me no wans to eat. I wans go to sleep.”

Snape examined the toddler and could not help but notice that baby Harry seemed slightly whiter than what he did in the morning. Yet, since the boy had not let a single cough all day long, or the previous days in the matter, he dismissed any idea of worry. He vexed the boy to drink a few gulps of tea and prepared him for bed.

“Ok, bedtime story. Which one would you like to hear this evening?” he asked as he approached the library.

“No stowy tinigh Sevvus,” baby Harry said and covered himself with his blankets.

No story? The boy never says no to stories,” an apprehensive little voice said in his head.

Oh he is just tired,” he told himself with a scorn and returned to his reading.

It was two o’ clock in the morning when Snape’s peaceful sleep was disturbed by someone shaking his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes to meet baby Harry, who shivered slightly.

“Sevvus, can me sleep wit you? I feel bad.”

Snape uncovered himself from his cocoon of blankets and sat up, taking the boy into his arms. Baby Harry was clutching Bibi near him as he shivered more intensively. The man touched the toddler’s forehead with the back of his palm and to his surprise he realized that the skin was hot.

“Sevvus, I am cold,” baby Harry complained as a fit of coughs overcame him. He stopped and started whizzing. “My neck sowe”

Snape let the boy lye on his bed and started looking for an ordinary thermometer. Seeing that such a thing was nowhere to be found, he took the boy and hurried to the Hospital Wing.

-)-)-)

Madam Pomfrey woke up as someone hit the door with all his might. She rubbed her groggy eyes and proceeded into wearing her night-robes, while she muttered incoherent words about not having a proper night sleep. She opened the doors and was granted with a surprising image. On her doorstep stood Severus Snape, wearing a t-shirt with the sentence ‘Got Potions’ imprinted on it and a pair of green-white striped boxers , holding a pale Harry Potter.

“He is sick,” Snape said in a-matter-of-fact tone and gave her the boy.

“Baby Harry has fever Severus,” Madam Pomfrey told him fifteen minutes later, after she had examined baby Harry. “He needs to be kept cool until morning, when I will conduct Helena about it.”

Snape stared the boy in horror. What was he supposed to do with a sick child all night long? Baby Harry coughed hardly and started whimpering in his arms. Snape rubbed the boy’s back and headed back to his chambers. There he put baby Harry on his large bed and sat near him. He brought some cold water and wet towels. He placed one on the boy’s forehead. The boy shivered more and turned to find comfort in the man’s warmer body. Snape covered the boy with the blankets, while Harry let his little head rest on the pillow. Cold sweat started running down baby Harry’s forehead and he started tossing while he was fighting not to sleep and fall in a land of horrific dreams.

The tall man watched the boy for some time as he tried to force himself to stay awake. Suddenly baby Harry inhaled sharply and opened his eyes to see him. Snape tried hard not to look worried as the boy sat up and started coughing hard. Baby Harry stopped and felt the man’s hand rubbing his back in a comforting manner. He lay back and turned his gaze towards the hook-nosed man.

“Sevvus, why you cawe me?” he asked curiously, yet sadly. “Aunt Petunia and Unkel Vewnon – cough – my fami-i-y but no cawe. You stranger, why you cawe?”

Snape froze when the question was imposed. Did he look after the boy because he had a duty to the school or did he really cared about Harry Potter?

No, I cannot care about James Potter’s son. Both father and son, are egotistical law-breakers that care of no one unless he or she belongs to their lot,” a stubborn voice echoed inside his head.

Yes, but you cannot deny that your life has changed since you took Potter under your protection. Your attitude towards others may have not changed but the small boy has made you care about him. Look at yourself, you would have never allowed yourself to give Potter Occlumency Lessons if he had not been de-aged. And whatever happens, you hate to see the boy crying. Doesn’t it remind you a bit of yourself?” another voice asked in demand.

Well, what will happen when he grows up? Will I hate him when he stares me back like James Potter used to stare at me? I probably will. The fact that I do not like to see him crying is because I cannot tolerate tears at all. This does not necessarily mean I like the boy. Am I reminded of myself? I am not sure about it. There is something in him. . .”

Moments later his thoughts came to an end.

“Potter I want you to become well because –“

His words stopped. Baby Harry was snoozing peacefully. Snape stared at the boy for some seconds before he would remove the towel from his forehead, wet it with cool water and put it back to his head. He touched the boy’s head. The fever seemed to have gone. He yawned and let his head rest on his pillow.

-)-)-)

Snape gurgled as he emptied the contents of his stomach inside the toilet. Baby Harry’s sickness caused him to get sick with Stomach Flue. He could not swallow anything, except water and tea, for it caused his stomach to become nauseous. He let himself sit up, exhausted from the ordeal of emptying his stomach. Stomach Flue had to be cured by itself. Neither potion nor medicine could help. He took a few deep breaths and could not help but think that it was all Harry’s fault.

“Severus, are you alright in there?” a female voice asked him.

“Oh fine! I just emptied my stomach and now I am going to sit up in my bed feeling useless. Thank you for asking Minerva,” he stated in sarcasm and proceeded to stand up.

He wore his night-robe and got out of the bathroom and into his bed. McGonagall, who had promised baby Harry a walk in the Grounds, approached the bed, holding baby Harry by the hand. The, three-year old boy let her hand, stood on the tip of his toes and hugged the man’s head before waving goodbye and leaving the room. Snape sighed. He felt lucky that those exhausting Easter holidays were coming to an end.

Chapter End Notes:
VOCABULARY

Sevvus, Abus, Minnie and I, payd family. I am dad. Minnie mum and Abus son. Me like it. Want to pay too?” Sevvus, Albus, Minnie and I, played family. I am the dad. Minnie is the mum and Albus is our son, I like it. Do you want to play too?

Sevvus becomes Abus lill broder!”Sevvus will become Albus little brother

Yes, but why gwass gween and flo-ou-ers are othew one colouws?”“Yes, but why is the grass green and flowers are other colors?

I no wans to see him!”I do not want to see him.

No uwt me?”It will not hurt me?

Youw liaw!”You are a liar

Abus, wewa Sevvus is? Why we not back home?”Albus, where is Snape? Why aren’t we back home?

I have bad fee-i-ng hewe,”I have a bad feeling here.

Sevvus, I scawed you no come back!”Sevvus, I was scared that you will not come back.

Me no wans to eat. I wans go to sleep.”I do not want to eat. I want to go to sleep.

Sevvus, can me sleep wit you? I feel bad.”Sevvus, can I sleep with you? I feel bad.

My neck sowe”My neck is sore.

Aunt Petunia and Unkel Vewnon – cough – my fami-i-y but no cawe. You stranger, why you cawe?”Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon are my family but they do not care. You are a stranger, why do you care?

Important Author Note(Please read ater you finish the chapter)

I wrote this before the publication of the HBP so please do not comment that Snape's father is a Muggle and that his name is Tobias and not Quirinus. I beg you, this drives me insane.