Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry needs to run, to escape the numbness of loss, but he's caught by the one person he doesn't want to be near, ever! (One-shot) Set in the summer after fifth year, Major Spoilers from Ootp, Not Slash! This story is part of the series, The Silent Watcher Series. The next story in the series is The Silent Watcher.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, General
Tags: None Word count: 3083
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Vernon Read: 3626
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: The Silent Watcher Series
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Mar 2006 - Updated: 09 Mar 2006
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. The Only Thing He Needed by Howl [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (3083 words) Printer

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything you recognize from the story. Duh! J.K.Rowling does, the lucky woman.

The End.
Howl is the author of 9 other stories. This story is part of the series, The Silent Watcher Series. The next story in the series is The Silent Watcher.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked The Only Thing He Needed also liked 1298 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5