Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Response to Fic Fest Challenge #21: Summary: Timed fic. Write a Snape and Harry fic in one hour, including the words drowning, valiant, bullet, and meteor.

With Snape's help, Harry recovers his emotional balance after his godfather's death.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: None Word count: 1478
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Petunia Read: 2879
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Timed Fic with words
Published: 28 Mar 2006 - Updated: 28 Mar 2006
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Heart's Blood by lesyeuxverts [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1478 words) Printer

The usual disclaimers apply - Harry and Snape belong to JKR, the lovely lady who has millions of dollars, they don't belong to me!
I interpreted the challenge to be "use the words as many times as you can" rather than "use each word once" because I felt that it gives the story more continuity - but it also may have led to me overusing the words or using them in less-than-normal contexts: mea culpa.

This is my happy, warm and fuzzy universe where Book 6 never happened and Snape and Harry are OOC because they've just got to get along with each other - that's the way things happen here.

The End.
lesyeuxverts is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Heart's Blood also liked 772 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5