Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Response to the Hedwig Poisoned challenge issued by Jan AQ.

Harry’s owl is poisoned and the first person he runs into while looking for help is Snape.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama
Tags: None Word count: 3101
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dudley, Dumbledore Read: 9851
Rated: K+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Hedwig Poisoned
Published: 08 Jul 2006 - Updated: 23 Jul 2006
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by relative1983 [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1571 words) Printer

I added a nice little twist to this challenge. Of course, some people won’t like it. Still, it’s my idea, so you’ll either read it or you don’t. I do hope you enjoy it.
Oh yes, it’s situated in the summer after 5th year!

2. Chapter 2 by relative1983 [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1530 words) Printer

Decided to put up at least one other chapter, and who knows what else! (ehm, don't count on it though). hope you will like this addition to the story. Don't forget to read the added part of chapter one!

The End.
relative1983 is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked Poison also liked 1172 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5