Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The sequel to Vaccinations: Snape attempts to learn more about Harry's mysterious immune system but fails. Harry attempts to practice Occlumency and with Hermione's help, succeeds. This story is part of the series, Vaccinations. The previous story in the series is Vaccinations.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, General
Tags: None Word count: 2388
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione Read: 5290
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: Vaccinations
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Jul 2006 - Updated: 09 Jul 2006
Awards:
Story Notes:

I make no claim to any of the characters, settings, ideas, etc. that belong to J.K. Rowling.

This is the sequel to "Vaccinations" and will probably make more sense if you've read that first. I currently have plans for another one-shot that will follow this and complete the story, but I don't know when I'll finish it. Please read and review, it makes me so very happy.

Table of Contents

1. Immunity by lesyeuxverts [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2388 words) Printer

The End.
lesyeuxverts is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Vaccinations. The previous story in the series is Vaccinations.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Immunity also liked 745 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5