Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Hogwarts has been under siege for some time. The supplies are dwindling, food is running low and most of the potions have been spent... Harry is injured and Snape is the only one able to help at the moment. There are no potions left, and no correct ingredients to make any so they’ll have to bind it Muggle Style.

Takes Place: 6th Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Stern Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Injured!Harry Word count: 2042
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6715
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: Rubbing Alcohol
Published: 25 Nov 2006 - Updated: 25 Nov 2006
Awards:
Story Notes:
This is a response to the Rubbing Alcohol challenge. I wrote it trying to mimic some of the injury/healing LoTR fics. XD I'm not sure how good it is, but enjoy! :)
Table of Contents

1. Rubbing Alcohol by Jan_AQ [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (2042 words) Printer

The End.
Jan_AQ is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Rubbing Alcohol also liked 1024 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5