Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstar
Summary: Sequel to Forlorn Hope. "And yet, here I am, forced to endure what dreams may come and fight with friend and foe alike. I know not which is which, they know not which am I". Horris This story is part of the series, Forlorn Saga. The previous story in the series is Gilded Serpent; Lion Thus. The next story in the series is Forlorn Prophecy.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 8
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape > Severitus Challenge Genres: Angst, Supernatural
Tags: Slytherin!Harry, SuperPower! Harry Word count: 22052
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Ron, Voldemort Read: 26828
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Alcohol Use, Violence
Series: Forlorn Saga
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Apr 2007 - Updated: 30 Apr 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:

I do not, in any way, profit from this story. All canon characters/ places/ etc. belong to the original author.

Important Author’s Note:

First, and foremost, I would like to state that Forlorn Hope was not supposed to have a sequel. When I started writing the story, it was not to write another Severitus challenge (for those there are many), but to counter all the responses where everyone lives happily ever after; where Voldemort is defeated and where no strings are left for your own imagination to tie in whatever way you see fit.

However, about half way through, I realized that I would either have to change the ending (and thus the point of the story), or make it into a saga instead (my choice, by this point, ought to be obvious). While the reasons behind the half- forced choice are not important, the original purpose of Forlorn Hope is.

If at all possible, I would like to ask that you treat Forlorn Hope not as the beginning of a portioned work, but as the complete story it is. And, likewise, I would like to ask that you treat this, and any other ‘Forlorn Saga’ stories, as mere fanfics of the original. Thus, I would like you all to understand that Horris did die that night and, as death should be final in every story, was in no way supposed to come back.

Table of Contents

1. The-Boy-Who-Could-Not-Die by elssha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (907 words) Printer

2. Sense and Nonsense by elssha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (3384 words) Printer

3. Down the Rabbit Hole by elssha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (2958 words) Printer

4. The Room in Mind by elssha [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (2435 words) Printer

5. My Image in the Mirror by elssha [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3350 words) Printer

6. Distorted Beyond Hope by elssha [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2965 words) Printer

7. And Which Am I? by elssha [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3333 words) Printer

8. The Snake and the Phoenix by elssha [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (2720 words) Printer

The End.
elssha is the author of 4 other stories. This story is part of the series, Forlorn Saga. The previous story in the series is Gilded Serpent; Lion Thus. The next story in the series is Forlorn Prophecy.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Forlorn Dream also liked 619 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5