Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 44] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: "Harry remained quite still for a moment, then hurled the mirror back into the trunk where it shattered."-Order of the Phoenix. Harry accidentally cuts himself on Sirius's mirror after breaking it. He then runs into someone unexpected, who has his own thoughts on the situation... Written for the "Accidental Cut Challenge"

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 2068
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 7064
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: Accidental Cut
Published: 17 Jun 2007 - Updated: 18 Jun 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

Hi guys... really my first fiction after reading so many! This is written for the Accidental Cut Challenge, and I had some real fun with it :) Please review if you've read it! Thanks!

And the only "cutting" going on in this fiction is accidental.

Table of Contents

1. An Accident by Eniledam [Reviews - 44] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2068 words) Printer

I hope you guys enjoy this! Again... the only cutting is accidental. Please review!

The End.
Eniledam is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 43 members. Members who liked An Accident also liked 1523 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5