Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 65] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Durring the opening feast of a year like any other, Severus Snape was seen running down the halls holding the body of his dieing son. How will Hogwarts react to the child of their sadistic and suprisingly parental potions master?

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: Child fic Word count: 6807
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore Read: 31242
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Rape, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Jul 2007 - Updated: 16 Oct 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:

I cannot promise any regular updates. My bunnies are intermitted as least, and I have been known to have writers block for longs periods of time (my recod is three months.) I will however warn you if I ever abandon a story (I really doubt that will ever happen though.)

Disclaimer: Sadly, no.

Warnings: Sevitus, major angst, kidfic, probable swearing, child abuse, neglect, pre-Hogwarts, Sevitus, mentor, guardian, implications of rape, a P.O.ed potions master, a few rabid plot propelling rabbits, and one very bored author...

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by SongoftheDarquePhoenix [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstar (1896 words) Printer

Wow, both the prolog and Chapter one... arn't you lucky...

2. Chapter 2 by SongoftheDarquePhoenix [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1337 words) Printer

It works!

3. Chapter 3 by SongoftheDarquePhoenix [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1175 words) Printer

Yes, I know this is a bad chapter. I’ve had a hard time with writers block for months, and this is the best I could come up with. Be glad I posted anything at all. Oh, yeah, and I rewrote/formatted chapters 1 and 2; you might want to reread them.

And a major thanks goes to Whitehound- the wonderful beta that puts up with my writing.

This does not seem to be working quite right. I've managed to post this chapter in text format, and I can't seem to get it back to 'normal'. If you know how to, please contact me.
Disclaimer: Would and award wining author honestly write this badly?

Summary: Durring the opening feast of a year like any other, Severus Snape was seen running down the halls holding the body of his dieing son. How will Hogwarts react to the child of their sadistic and suprisingly parental potions master?

4. Chapter 4 by SongoftheDarquePhoenix [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (939 words) Printer

Healing a Bad Memory

Chapter Four

By: Song

A/U: This chapter is dedicated to my iguana, Lex who suffered both abuse and neglect at the hands of his previous owner.

See, I told you this wouldn't be abandoned.
I'm working with a different system/browser now, so I apologize if there are any formatting problems. Tell me what it is, and I shall try to fix it.

WARNINGS: Strong suggestions of sexual abuse. Please, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF THIS BOTHERS YOU. This chapter is much darker than the previous ones. Also, I've cut out about two paragraphs to be safe... if you are still interested in reading them, the entirety of this chapter will be posted on Friday on my fanfiction account.

Unfortunately situations explored in the following chapter are all to common. If you EVER suspect ANYTHING of this nature happening to ANYONE, report it to the authorities immediately.

5. Chapter 5 by SongoftheDarquePhoenix [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1460 words) Printer

I really shouldn't be doing this but... what can I say, I love you guys at P&S!

To be continued...
SongoftheDarquePhoenix is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 96 members. Members who liked Healing a Bad Memory also liked 1585 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5