Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar
Summary: *Oneshot* Prequel to "To live again" Two years after the defeat of Voldemort, something unexpected happens to bring Harry and Snape together again. This story is part of the series, To live again. The next story in the series is To live again.

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc Genres: Angst
Tags: None Word count: 4636
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2106
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: To live again
Challenges: None
Published: 04 Jul 2007 - Updated: 04 Jul 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

I would suggest reading "To live again" before reading "Breathing his last" if you had not read it before. You don't have to, but I wrote "To live again" first, so "Breathing his last" is based on the first one.

It's been a while since I've written anything, so I might be a little rusty. Please R&R and tell me what you think, I would really appreciated it.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and his universe belongs to the wonderful J.K Rowling. 

Table of Contents

1. Breathing his last by Symphonia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (4636 words) Printer

The End.
Symphonia is the author of 3 other stories. This story is part of the series, To live again. The next story in the series is To live again.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Breathing his last also liked 671 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5