Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: This is in answer to my own challenge “Aesop Fables.” Harry and Draco get into a bit of trouble and are caught by Professor Snape.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 2814
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 3439
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Aesop's Fable
Published: 31 Jul 2007 - Updated: 31 Jul 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

The Challenge: I had a wonderful idea for a story/oneshot, but couldn't really decide on the details for it; consequently, I decided to make it into a challenge. I greatly encourage everyone who reads this to try to come up with a short little story for it. All I ask is that you let me know, so I can read it. Thanks!

Aesop’s Fables Challenge

Snape teaches Harry a lesson, using any of Aesop's Fables as the moral. The fable from which the moral comes must be sighted in the author's notes as well as the name of the challenge. It must involve Snape telling Harry the fable and what he expects Harry to learn from it. It can be either a one shot or part of a bigger story.

Table of Contents

1. The Peach, the Apple, and the Blackberry by DaughterOfAres [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2814 words) Printer

The End.
DaughterOfAres is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked The Peach, the Apple, and the Blackberry also liked 1296 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5