Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry tries to reopen Hogwarts after it's been closed the last five years. He thought getting all the Professors back would be the hard part, but he had thought wrong... post war fic, not DH compliant

Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry) Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 18904
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 14103
Rated: 16+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Aug 2007 - Updated: 31 May 2017
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Solitare [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6151 words) Printer

Thanks to Arualcopia she beta'd this. Wonderful job at it too!! And thanks to Jan for telling me to go and write the idea that was banging around in the empty space where my brain is supposed to be!

2. The deal by Solitare [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2858 words) Printer

Read and review please

3. Potions and Arguments by Solitare [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (5222 words) Printer

Here it is finally a new chapter, please RR and thanks Starangel for beta'ing it! Next one is being worked on and if she has her way it will be done soon!! Skittles...

4. The weary Warrior by Solitare [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2115 words) Printer

Okay here's the latest chapter, though my beta and I argued with it being longer, I explained this is where it needed to end. Be forewarned in the next chapter I will be introducing Hogwart's staff as well as some new subjects our young wizard has discovered. On another note...I am pondering if I am going to keep the Ginny and Harry relationship going so...I am going to do it by vote, when you review (please do) let me know do you want them to be in a relationship or no. Well that's all for now keep an eye out for chapter five!!

5. Chapter 5:Starting Over by Solitare [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2558 words) Printer

Author's Note: Sorry that I have been gone so long, the stress of my previous job was so severe I haven't been able to write, finally though I am moving along, expect another chapter soon! Also be warned I was already changing the tone of the story before I stopped writing, this may become slash but it will not be Harry/Severus or any characters, if it does become slash it will be with an OC. Hope you enjoy.

To be continued...
Solitare is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked For Her Glory also liked 988 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5