Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 47] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Snape and Harry accidentally fall through a portrait and become lost within the walls of Hogwarts.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 11
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure
Tags: None Word count: 13586
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 33128
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Aug 2007 - Updated: 20 Sep 2008
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (555 words) Printer

2. Actually into the Labarinth by Judgment99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (732 words) Printer

This chapter shall explaine the Title.

3. Chapter 3 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (758 words) Printer

4. Chapter 4 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1166 words) Printer

5. Chapter 5 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (1284 words) Printer

Special thanks to my Beta reader veritas427. Thanks sooo much.

6. Chapter 6- An unexpected surprise... by Judgment99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1812 words) Printer

And as always BIG thanks to my beta reader Veritas427

7. Chapter 7 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1260 words) Printer

I know it took awhile, sorry about that. School is in the way once again. I will try to update as fast as i can.

8. Chapter 8 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2113 words) Printer

LE GASP! Another chapter done and finished. Please excuse any tiny mistakes. My spell check is ignoring me right now.

9. Chapter 9 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1262 words) Printer

I NEED A BETA!! All people interested please leave a comment or send me a message! Thank you.

10. Chapter 10 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1997 words) Printer

11. Chapter 11 by Judgment99 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (647 words) Printer

I know, I know. I’m sorry that I took forever and a day to get this chapter up. Blah blah excuse blah blah. However, I had a crisis. My laptop and Internet broke in the same day. Just recently they both got fixed. I hope the people who read my story are still alive, and I have a special thing for those who haven’t left me.

I have already decided the ending to this wonderful piece of artwork. And I still have many chapters to go. I need one lucky person to design a banner for me. Something with Snape and Harry on it (obviously) and the name of the story, Into The Labyrinth.

But I know that we are not all gifted with drawing powers, and I would like to give the rest of us a fighting chance. Anyone can write, that is what I think anyway. Therefore, I am holding a contest. I want Harry to have a special spell that he can use throughout the remainder of the story. Tell me the name of the spell and what it does, what the spell looks like (what color it is when fired) and who invented it. It could be a made up wizard or yourself (who I’ll make a famous wizard). The winner will be acknowledge in the story and I’ll write a short history on the made-up character. The sooner I get a winning spell the faster I can continue with the story.

----AND NOW!! THE MOMENT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!----
Previously on Into the Labyrinth….

Snape and Harry had finally found the exit from the maze. Which, ironically, threw them into the Headmasters office, which was now home to a rare pink toad. The toad had taken the place of the old headmaster, Dumbledore, by Ministry decree. Snape, seeing this as a very bad thing for Harry, took him to stay with his godfather, Sirius Black. Snape is now on his way back to Hogwarts, to face the giant pink toad.

To be continued...
Judgment99 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 31 members. Members who liked Into the Labyrinth also liked 1128 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5