Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 58] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What happens when Harry Potter runs away from home, only to be followed by a certain greasy-haired potions master?

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 8
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: Adoption, Runaway Word count: 29110
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 39243
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 18 Nov 2007 - Updated: 13 Aug 2009
Awards:
Story Notes:
 Photobucket
Table of Contents

1. The Dursleys by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (2962 words) Printer

Snape will not show up until about chapter six, when it switches to his perspective.

This story is also on fanfiction.net, under the title of "Boy".

2. Aunt Marge by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2863 words) Printer

To head this off before, Jo isn't JK. I dunno why I never thought of JK when I named her Jo after a friend of mine from London, but I didn't. She's just a really nice lady.

And thanks to everyone whose read!

3. The Strange Case of Aunt Petunia and the Shopping by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3580 words) Printer

Up until chapter five is already written, so updates should be coming regularly for quite a bit.

Thanks to all those who read and those who reviewed. You're greatly appreciated.

4. Trains by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2383 words) Printer

Here it is - chapter four! We're getting closer and closer to Snape's entrance as we speak. Please don't forget to review - I live off those.

5. Snakes in London by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4040 words) Printer

Well, here we are again. This is the last chapter of just Harry as Snape will be making his entrance next, so be prepared for a shift in perspective at the beginning.

Having almost no knowledge on the location of Tescos and garden-y type areas in London, I researched strenuously to make this as accurate as possible. Please point out any discrepancies. And read/review!

6. The Suitcase and Hermione by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4033 words) Printer

Next chapter here, folks. I was going to upload it yesterday, but it was too late for that, so here you are! Harry's adventure really begins, and a few canon characters join him on the way!

7. A Ferry to France by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (3039 words) Printer

Here we are again. If anyone on here follows my other Snape and Harry story I should be updating that one sometime soon. Boy is the easier one at the moment, and takes very little effort to spew out a chapter once I start.

Thanks again to all of my lovely readers and reviewers! Don’t forget to keep reading and reviewing, and I won’t forget to stop thanking you!

8. Snape by SiriuslyMental [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (6210 words) Printer

I have not abandoned this, or my other story, I Capture the Castle, for those who follow it. Just taken me ages to get my muse back! It's difficult getting inside the head of a nine year-old.

To be continued...
SiriuslyMental is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 59 members. Members who liked Boy's Adventure also liked 1407 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5