Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry has defeated Voldemort, but is badly injured. Can Severus help him find the will to live?

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 3662
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 5276
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Dec 2007 - Updated: 20 Dec 2007
Awards:
Story Notes:

Okay, I'd really planned to post chapter 19 of "Potions Professor" before Christmas (and that's still not an impossibility, I suppose, maybe), but this little plot bunny bit and wouldn't leave me alone til I wrote it out. If I don't update "Potions Professor" before the holidays, then I will one day next week. I really do hope you'll enjoy this fic, too, though, because I had lots of fun writing it.

I haven't decided if this one will fit in with my other stories or not. If it does, then it will fit at the end of the second story I'm plannng, the Deathly Hallows AU. It may also just be a stand-alone.

Warnings: Some DH spoilers, lots of angst and mush (don't read if you don't like), and some may say Severus is OOC. He is a bit, I guess, but at this point he and Harry have become close and have been through a lot together. Also, the events in this story kind of force Severus to see how much Harry has come to mean to him.

Well, I hope you'll enjoy it!

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Kristeh [Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3662 words) Printer

The End.
Kristeh is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 17 members. Members who liked Recovery also liked 988 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5