Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Chapter 27

Lucius Malfoy was pleased. For the first time ever, he was glad his son had made the right move and joined Voldemort of his own accord. He would love to see the look on Severus' face when he realized he failed to stop some Slytherins from going over to the Dark Side.

Lying on the couch he had been sitting on, he continued to read the letter Draco had sent him that evening. Twelve Slytherins altogether had become Death Eaters, including that Parkinson girl he was thinking of telling Draco to marry. Sure she might look like a dog, but her blood was as pure as they come.

He heard the door open and his wife step into the room he was in. Narcissa made her way towards him and took her position on the couch next to his. Passing the letter over, he saw the wicked gleam that came to the woman's eyes when she read the latest news from Hogwarts. It was that evil streak that attracted him to her in the first place.

"I think I should have a little visit to our Lord, Dear. It seems there are some interesting things happening at the school this year. Nashii Magecraft, teaching at Hogwarts? This ought to be a very interesting year." He said, more to himself than to his wife.

Nashii Magecast. Oh, yes, he knew that one well. Divination was what she was good at, though he still had to think of why Draco decided to join the class? Sure dropping out of Muggle Studies was a good idea, but moving on to something even worse?

Getting up and moving towards the lit fire, he flooed to the old Riddle Mansion where his Lord was currently staying. Being Voldemort's favourite had its good points and one was always knowing where the Dark Lord was, something even Pettigrew didn't always know.

Seeing his Lord was busy and being dismissed before he was able to say anything made him angry though he did go back home. He would just have to tell Voldemort some other time. Maybe bring Draco along, since it was the boy who had told him this most amusing news in the first place. Things were now beginning to heat up.