Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarhalf-star
Summary: What if Harry had apparated himself somewhere in the wizarding world when he ended up on the school roof? What if he had been found by Snape? How does Harry know where Snape lives?

Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 06 Mar 2008 - Updated: 06 Mar 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story is written Pre-Hogwarts. It contains loving discipline, i.e. spanking, of children and possible adults. If you do not like or are offended by this type of story please do not read.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by black cat [Reviews - 24] starstarstarhalf-star (6308 words) Printer

This is the first chapter and will hopefully set the tone for the rest of the series.

To be continued...
black cat is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 26 members. Members who liked Spinners End also liked 1095 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5