Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: On a Christmas Eve a year after the death of Lily Potter, Severus recalls bittersweet memories of snowflakes and laughter. Then he hears a cry in the night and discovers an unexpected surprise in the snow on his doorstep. This story is part of the series, Snowy Encounters. The next story in the series is A Wolf in Winter.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: General
Tags: Adoption Word count: 2703
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Lily Read: 7549
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Snowy Encounters
Challenges: Doorstep Challenge, Christmas
Published: 08 Mar 2008 - Updated: 08 Mar 2008
Awards:
Story Notes:

This was written in answer to the Winter Fest Challenge! Enjoy!

SM1.jpg Snowflakes and Memories picture by aristasnape

Table of Contents

1. Snowflakes and Memories by Snapegirl [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstar (2703 words) Printer

the banner for this story was made by my awesome friend slytherensangel26!

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories. This story is part of the series, Snowy Encounters. The next story in the series is A Wolf in Winter.
This story is a favorite of 28 members. Members who liked Snowflakes and Memories also liked 1429 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5